Thursday, September 4, 2008

好消息!

Good news Good news everyone!!! I got 80% in my Marketing individual Assignment.. Just said that wonder why still not get my result then today morning check got liao pula.. actually is Samantha she msn me and ask if I check already or not then I meh go and check loh.. When I saw is 80%.. Very super the happy.. Cuz at least I can forgot the previous one.. Sad thing.. Forget it lah.. And our lecturer say me good wor.. So happy.. hehe ^.^ I hope I can get high marks in Presentation and Major Assignment also.. Cuz this three assignment if get high marks.. Final exam can don't need to study so hard but also have to study la.. haha.. =) Anyway.. Today morning wake up like 7 something then still tired but have to wake up also.. Went to uni and having Marketing class.. After class went to computer lab print out the Manangement Major Assignment and also.. Hope that can get high marks also.. keke.. =P I believe I can!!! And start from Saturday have to do the Marketing Presentation.. Start from next monday have to do the Marketing major Assignment pula.. Too many things to do lah.. Yeah!!!! Can go Alysia's house again.. I love her place.. So nice and comfortable.. Is kind of apartment.. Erm.. tomorrow gonna go city with Nen Nen.. Buy something then terus come back cuz afternoon got class lagi.. So.. Tonight still have to sleep a bit early.. Good night!! Sweet dreamssss.. See ya and Körishguncha khair! God Bless~
Shadow of mine! Terbalik.. keke~
The paper I made and stick on door..
WELCOME HOME!!
See my leg.. Got red red oh..! Scary..!
Rubylike~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That mum says : if u believe u can u can!!!I know my doughter can get high marks de.. keke..Glory to god,Big thanks to god !

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! First of all must Congratulation to my dearest dear dear in order to get high distinction with 80%. Wah!! So Happy for u oh Dear Dear!!! Can't wait for u to come back and celebrate with u. Ahhh!!! We got lots of thing wanna celebrate d lo!!! Dun worry!!! As long Dear Dear Happy even abalone or shark fin also no problem!!! So miss u and even miss u everyday every moments lo!!! I will always pray for dear dear for ur coming final exam.. Take care and God Bless!!! Loved Dar Dar!!!