Sunday, September 21, 2008

存货!

Stock-ing.. After church service.. Went to IGA to buy stuff again for this two weeks de.. Bought Man Tou.. and few cans of Sardines.. Ayamas de.. Get ready to eat it with my pasta.. Weird huh?! But I really love to cook weird stuff.. Like today.. For lunch.. I cooked myself pasta in mushroom soup with footy inside.. Footy is kind of sausage as I mentioned before and the footy actually got artificial colour inside and when I cook with mushroom soup.. the soup become pink pink colour.. and actually I've cooked too much of it and finally cannot finish.. Too greedy at once.. After too full of eating then back to room start study again.. Did some revision and even write notes for Marketing again.. But never start Marketing revision.. All I do is only on Management and now.. Still is in Management but after finish revise those lecture notes and can start to revise the notes I write.. So a bit fast for me.. Anyway.. Need to continue again.. Good night! See ya and Sapaul! God Bless~
Rubylike~

No comments: