Sunday, August 31, 2008

魔鬼的作为!

I don't know why I like feeling to eat junk food which will make me grow fat huh?! It's devil work.. Why it makes the Smith's keropok special leh.. and.. my mouth like keep want to find something to eat.. Arrgghh.. I must stop this!!! Otherwise ah.. I really cannot slim down leh.. Please help me.. Who else saw me eat junk food or snacks.. Please stop me k?!Accountable mah.. and this word accountable is nothing to do with Accounting.. haha.. =) Finally I can rest and just finish my Management.. Actually no time for me to rest.. I still got Marketing Assignment which need to be done at week 11.. and start from tomorrow is already week 9.. Only two weeks time.. I need to do a major assignment for Marketing, a presentation for Marketing also and another Law Contract MC test.. Do I have the strength to finish all of them.. I hope so.. And after week 11 everything done.. I have to start revising.. That's mean from now till week 13.. I have no rest time.. Arrgghh.. Helppppppppppp!!! Again.. Nothing much I can do.. Just pray and hope everything will be fine.. My test.. My assignments and My presentation.. God Bless Me!! But first.. I need an early sleep cuz tomorrow will start to fight again.. Good night! See ya and Xawil hab'aa.. God Bless~
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear dear!!! Just be sure pray hard and God will listen ur prayer d. dear dear just have to self control as well as God will give dear dear strength to over come every thing possible... and I will always support dear dear for everything and love u always... FULL BLAST SUPPORT!!! GAMBATEH OH!!! love u and God Bless always!!! loved Dar Dar!!!