Tuesday, August 5, 2008

半年了!

Nothing special happened today.. Like usual.. Woke up at 10a.m... Busy this and that.. wash my clothes then went to school at around 1p.m... As what I wish.. tutor collect the work I did yesterday and all the questions I got the right answer.. and For sure.. I hope I still can get full mark for this tutorial submission as like the previous one.. today's lecture is short.. Only three pages of lecture note and it ends in 30 mins.. After lesson.. I called Irene and talk like about 20 mins.. talk a lot but still don't know talk what.. keke.. ^.^ Hope to go back kk now.. It's half year I not seen her already.. and Baby Eliza as well.. Heard that she learnt how to walk and started to learn how to talk already.. But the most bad thing of her is she started to choose people and always don't want mommy to carry her.. hehe.. Don't know what's wrong with mom lah.. OMG.. I really wanted to go back KK already.. and it's also been half year I didn't ate any durian.. mango.. All the favourite food of mine in KK.. And also.. it been half year I didn't drive.. what the.. I never drive for that long eh.. Will I forget how to drive? keke.. I think I won't but I won't drive new car for the first drive I go back KK then.. maybe try on my CRV first.. Lovely car.. But it change name.. Last time is 101 and now is 8710.. It's still okay.. Cuz 8 is our lovely Naza's name and 710 is grandpa's car name.. Combine together and become 8710.. on my CRV.. okay.. back to the daily work.. Then after talk talk for 20 mins.. I reach home and sit in front of my comp and start to do this and that.. watch drama of course.. Cuz I finish my assignments le.. But still got 3 to go.. Sien.. Luckily all those is group de.. That's mean I only do part of it.. No need that tired to do all loh.. but actually I prefer individual assignment.. As I can just finish all by myself and don't need to care other people right? Tonight Leong made a Nacho Cheese for everyone of us oh.. Using Dorito's corn chip.. It's nice and tasty but have to eat while it's hot.. Otherwise it will become soften and not crunchy.. Here's the pic.. See ya.. Caó mun'g chè and God Bless~
Nacho Chees.. with Dorito's corn chips and diced bacon..
If I'm not wrong huh? Thanks Leong~
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear dear!!! Is been awhile I never drop any comment to u. I know I really disappointed u a lot. I promise I will try to fix it. Yes... Indeed now are already pass for half year there. Good to hear that u finally get use to the culture and everything. I really happy for u with that, Honest. Well, U just be sure u always take real good care of ur self and pray to God always as whenever u need and God always will guide u. Loved Dar Dar!