Saturday, August 16, 2008

帽子!

This should be my first cap.. I knew.. Mom bought for me.. But never put it on my head yet.. So.. this one should be consider as the first cap on my head.. Other than the "Yellow House Marching Team".. Yea.. I bought a new cap.. Just for AUD 5.. and actually I bought it cuz it just suit the color of the shirt I wore today.. But what if I wore different color tomorrow.. Can I still wear the cap? No one knows.. keke.. ^.^ Today got class replacement oh.. Wake up at 8.30a.m. and prepare everything.. Go out of the house and wait for Alysia.. Actually was her friend come and pick me up to school.. Aound 9.15a.m.. Then saw a sport car come towards me and I saw Alysia waving inside.. Her friend just drove her friend's cousin's car.. Very bumpy one.. When pass the road hump.. The whole car will bump up.. Long time didn't see Ray le.. Then today meet him in the class.. Poor Ray.. cannot go club le.. Cuz his lovely gf has came to Perth.. wakakkakaak.. After class.. Meet up with Leong Lee Nen and Liang (Lee's cousin) then we went to Fremantle together again.. Sure of course have to eat the Fish n Chips in Fremantle.. WA's No. 1 loh..! I ate the Seafood platter again.. Which make me sore throat last time and this time I drink lots of water.. Sure won't caught sick..! and leh.. Just now webcam with mom.. not cam actually.. Just a call.. through Skype.. Cuz my clever cousie bought her lap top along and we can chat also.. Not bad huh? Learn it and next time don't need to waste too much money on calling each other.. But it's a bit bulky lah.. Cuz many things need to bring then have to carry lap top somemore.. Anyway.. It's a brilliant thought..! Took lots of pics today oh.. Show it all here! Tomorrow we got a afternoon church service.. But still.. have to sleep early also.. Good night! See ya and Sanga'ay hanto! God Bless~
Saw a caterpillar sticking on the wall outside our house!
And saw another 20cents sticking on the floor in uni bus station!
Strawberry that we saw in the market! So big and Redish~

Again! Strawberry coated in Chocolate.. Yummy!
3 for AUD 5.. but didn't bought it.. T_T
Saw this in the market too! Another market called E-shed..

Seafood Tray in Fremantle.. I add black pepper on it..
and it's taste Awesome!!
Just scare the dog cannot afford =P..
and Mom..! obviously the shirt is just too big!!
And finally saw my new cap? It's Pink and Brown~
Lovely match of the color!
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! Finally Dear dear got post new photoes on blog!!! Isn't dear dear look so gorgeous and pretty??? so proud got pretty dear dear here!!!! hehe!!! honest and sincere d oh... wah!!! ur mom bought u the cap and and u just start to wear it now... when was the time ur mom bought it?... LOL!!! but dear dear look pretty with it... U know urself never like to wear any hat or cap but the cap ur mom bought for u really match. I love ur last second pic with the pose u seat on the dog... ahhhh... Good thing it just a statue iron dog, otherwise... hehe!!! and u pose ur sexy leg oh... wah!!! too... my EYES!!!! hehe... is been awhile never seen dear dear upload any of ur self potrait pictures lo... so miss to see u smile there... and ya, totally agreed with the skype lo, finally get save lots of money with that, thanks to skype for allow me to save money from comsumption with telephone bills... 'thousands age'!!! hehe!!! dear dear!!! forgive me for everything I did that ever hurt ur feeling, deeply sorry and felt guilt with it. Just wan u to know I always love u as Lord Jesus and mighty God love u. So miss u here. Loved Dar Dar!!!