Monday, August 11, 2008

蓓噢末尼!

Today leh.. We went to Belmont.. A big shopping mall with 5 major supermarket inside.. IGA supa, Woolworth, Coles, BigW and Kmart.. BigW and Kmart is actually sell clothing but also got sell those sweets ans candies.. I don't like Belmont's food court actually.. The choice are very little and it seems not really taste good and we always have no choice.. Back to the Chinese Canton and eat Chinese buffet with lots of flour.. Forget it lah.. Then today shop a lot also.. Bought many things for many people.. Today shopping with Leong, Nen and Sarah as mentioned before is Nen's friend then around 5 something.. back home and start to do my homework for Accounting.. which need to pass up by tomorrow.. And yea.. I finished it.. Not much actually.. Cuz the topic is not very important.. About 6 or 7 then I finished my work and see whatelse I can do.. I unpack all the new clothes which I bought today and start to put all new clothes together and trying to get my luggage and pack into it.. and I weight it.. It's 10 kg.. But I not really sure with it cuz I weigh in my room and the scale is not accurate on carpet.. So I just estimate it as 6 kg.. Then I can still buy 14 kg.. wahahahaha.. I think I will stop buying shirt cuz that's a lot and enough for me to wear when I back to KK.. and sure mom will buy for me again when she go Taiwan and Hong Kong.. After all.. I went to kitchen and cook for the two guys.. Filter and Katak.. I love to cook for them cuz I don't need to wash and prepare all those food.. Just COOK! I hate washing those everything.. Back to the topic.. Then after everything again.. Back to room and watch the last episode of HK series.. As expected and no surprise from the drama.. After drama.. I start my Management Group Assignment and actually is group one but I intended to try to do it on my own cuz the group members like.. Not really care about it and I think that is quite easy.. So just give myself a chance to do something challenging.. Oh ya.. Forgot something.. Today intended to buy a jeans de.. But it seems not really suit me.. I want to get a low cut and straight or skinny legging jeans but I don't know if Australian call low cut as low rise and still a bit medium cut and feel not comfortable with it.. So I did't bought any jeans and have to wait till we go to Harbour Town only buy again.. Can't wait!!! I want to get myself a jeans!!!! Skinny Jeans! keke.. Enough enough lah.. Until here first.. and to Mom! Enjoy ur trip k? God Speed oh~ See ya and Ngali añdja ngurba.. God Bless~
Egg cover the Spaghetti! Filter's and Katak's dinner~

Take this as dessert.. It's frozen Brocolli
and put some cheese on it and bake! YUM~
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear dear!!! sorry for the late comment... sorry oh!!! i really envy all ur friends and house mate whoever taste ur foods lo... all compliment for so good.... it make me more miss u cuz u never cook anything for me d lo... is not that i jealous but i know u will prepare the best for me... and dear dear!!! when u back here, we must go lots of places that we never been lo... with friends again... sure must be very fun d... can't wait can't wait.... so miss u and love u so much oh dear dear!!! God Bless and always pray to God and name of Jesus... love ya!!! Loved Dar Dar!!!