Monday, August 18, 2008

王街!

Guess what?! Yea!! It's King Street and today we went there.. We also go into LV and GUCCI store.. With slippers (sandal) ?? Nen don't want to go in loh.. She said very Pai Seh wor.. but me and Leong don't care oh.. Takkan go le.. Not go in meh.. Then we meh go Gucci first then go LV loh.. I didn't saw the Gucci bag I love but I saw Mini Lin (LV de)!!! OMG!!... Love it so much.. and Leong got ask one of the wallet price.. It's AUD 645.. only for a wallet leh.. Don't know Leong will buy that or not.. But sure I will wait till I work first only buy loh.. Although I love Mini Lin.. T_T.. Have to wait loh.. Then after King Street we went to Taka Japanese restaurant.. Ate Miso Katsu.. So special and nice.. The chicken was so crunchy and tasty.. But the wasabi doesn't taste really nice.. The miso soup not bad also.. After lunch.. We went to Harbour Town.. and again.. GO Harbour Town sure cannot free hand back home de.. And of course I bought something again.. keke.. ^.^ Luckily Mom is not going to read this cuz she's not in KK.. But don't know if she will read back the blog.. OMG!! Sure she will say something about me again.. ish ish..! Thursday got test and also Saturday.. A bit scare.. cuz I not yet started to study anything.. Arrgghh! Have to work harder ah.. And after test.. Have to rush my assignment and then presentation.. After everything done.. Have to start my revision le.. At first I wish my time run fast.. But now.. I also hope time run fast but I need sufficient time to finish my assignment and revision then that will be fine.. Fuuhh!! Tired of shopping.. keke.. =) Gonna sleep soon.. See ya and Jang kébedait malék! God Bless~
GUCCI store behind me!
Captured something inside GUCCI.. Baby stuff~
Louis Vuitton~ Mini Lin!!
LV Portable Wardrobe in a Huge Luggage!!
1st Tifanny & Co. in Perth~
Rubylike~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is mini lin ? and then ah.... and then ah.... what u bought ?shirt again?

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the late comment again cause with sort problem and my streamyx line got cut cause for not paying the bill, oh my!! However tonight, no no no. should be morning by now, have to update to date for the comments. lol!!! so u went over to those LV and branded places huh? Never enter those shop before cause too expensive and probably just for window shopping. HAHA!!! so did find ur self which u like the most? If I have enough money sure will buy for u whenever which 1 u like. Serious!!! and u know what? penampang servay got burn up and the whole hyper market collapsed and lost more than thousand million u know. what a pity and the most pity is for those insurance policy. lol!!! is really a big sum of money there... and another thing, by the time u come back u probably can see the terminal 1 KKIA which already open last 19 of august. so wish to go in there and have a look but at least when u come back and can describe to me how's the structure inside. can't wait to see u soon dear dear... anyway!!! love u and God bless!!! Loved Dar Dar!!!