Monday, August 25, 2008

布拉优格!

I don't know how long I been placing this Bulla Yogurt Ice cream inside the freezer and actually I've given to someone and that person who do not know how to appreciate it and finally it's inside my stomach.. wakakakaka... I love this yogurt so much since the first time I ate it.. If I'm not wrong is Roanna ask mom to buy from Giant supermarket de.. and it costs like about RM 30 plus.. and in Perth.. It only cost AUD 5.98.. When special only cost AUD 4 plus.. So I ever buy twice for the big one.. and bought 3 little yogurt ice cream for AUD 3 for 3.. For those who love yogurt I would introduce this yogurt ice cream as it really taste nice.. I even eat it in Winter.. I love Mango flavour and Passionfruit.. There is another in Strawberry but not really taste nice.. Anyway.. I like helping Bulla Yogurt Ice cream in doing Advertisement.. keke ^.^ I really love that ice cream and lastly.. I will post a picture of this yogurt ice cream.. Here it is.. See ya and Push bshaina! God Bless~
Bulla Fruit' n Yogurt.. Strawberry.. 97% fat free~
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dear love to eat yogurt so much wor... I remember me last time always went to bought yogurt for dear dear d cause u love to eat so much. Anyway good also la, yogurt good for bone health and whole lot lo. but than hor , u better be sure dun eat those with preservative d wor. especially must notice got expired or not wor... OK!!! Miss u so much lo... so hope that when u come back we eat yogurt together... Loved Dar Dar!!!