Monday, August 4, 2008

打印机!

Use the new printer to print my lecture note and some assignments.. Is new and like don't know how to use.. Lots of high tech stuff and know what? The most funny thing is.. There's don't have the word "Print" loh.. Don't know where to click when it's not printing.. So argghhh.. Finally I finish printing my work and everything and the most important one.. sure I've waste lots of paper.. but is my own one la.. keke.. =P Today whole day at home.. woke up at 12.20p.m... Geng leh.. Can sleep for that long.. I really enjoy sleeping.. in fact.. keke ^.^ I did my homework for Accounting whole day and I hope tomorrow tutor will collect it cuz I really do well this time and if he collect.. Sure I can get high mark for it.. Confidence is the most important!! And tomorrow I can no need to go to school that early cuz I've printed everything at home.. Good! Including my whole week lecture note.. wakkakakka.. Good thing got printer at home huh? Everyone sleep already and tomorrow morning will left me alone at home again.. I don't like Tuesday.. Cuz everyone got class in the morning and only me in the afternoon and when I wake up.. Everyone gone and me like HomeAlone.. Kesian... T_T.. I just love when I wake up someone is in the house but not all gone.. Don't like the feeling but what to do.. I got an afternoon class and they all have a morning class.. Sien.. Today no pic oh.. But I got a pic is last night de.. I cook supper for my housemates.. Kon Lo QQQ.. Continued watching Singapore movie first.. "Teacher Married with Gangster".. Comedy and so funny one.. Go and watch first lah.. See ya and Ayoo!! God Bless~

Ruby-made "Kon Lo QQQ".. with chicky wing~
Delicious.. Sure jealous my housemate cuz I cook well
to feed them right?! keke.. ^.^ Proud of it!
Rubylike~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya .. proud of it la u .. QQQQQ is nice ^^ nd thank u aunty de 'good intro' la...

Anonymous said...

QQQ...is really nice >.< next time if u want to know more just ask me kay..

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Finally get new printer and no need to rush early or just go college for printing paper work and now even can do it all at home, Good Good!!! Haha... Dear dear!! I really wish that I can able to accompany u when u need some1 by ur side so that u won't feel so lonely. I truly sorry that I never accompany u well before when u still here in KK. I really such a failure guy eve, please forgive me. Haha!! it seems every 1 give good compliment about ur 'dry mix noodle' wor.. so wish to try it... u be sure when u come back must cook for me d wor... hehe!!! so selfish la me.. wakaka!!! miss u so much oh... nearly half year le... few more months and u will come back. Really can't wait to see u. love u always. Loved Dar Dar!!!