Friday, August 15, 2008

走路!

Today leh.. I went to school by walk loh.. First time after move house by walking to school.. It takes me like about 10-15 mins to reach school but not class loh.. Only the bus station then like about 3 mins to reach my class.. Cuz today like in good weather and no rain.. Just sun but not really hot.. So try to walk to school loh.. and know what.. The bus reach bus station at the same time with me.. keke.. and when almost arrive at school.. Saw Kok walking back home I guess.. Then talk to him like 2 mins.. Back to school.. Okay Okay.. Finish class at 5p.m.. When back home by bus.. Saw Filter walking back home then intend to accompany him back home de.. Who know when I get down the bus cannot see him already.. Then I have to walk long way back home again.. Totally walking and walking the whole day.. Back home and saw Leong and Katak making sushi there.. Not yet back room put thing then already start to make sushi with them.. Around like 7.. Finish sushi to bring to cell group then bath fast fast then go to cell group loh.. By walking again.. Talk a lot at cell group and chit chatting takes long time.. We make sushi and so ngam got one people make miso soup.. Totally like Japanese Restaurant.. But got green curry chicken and Portugese chicken as well.. oOoppPpssS.. Talk about eating again.. keke =P.. after cell group.. We went home loh.. By walking AGAIN..! That's why I said.. Totally walk for the whole day.. wakkakakak.. But okay lah.. Quite cold one at night.. Back home was already like 11.30p.m.. Then only think of I forgot to print my lecture note for tomorrow's class.. So sien.. Class on Saturday.. Print it out and called Julie Baby.. It's her birthday tomorrow!!! 20th le.. All people turning 20 and so am I for this year.. Big girl don't cry.. hehe ^.^.. Anyway.. I'm learning to be joyful everyday.. and now is time to sleep! Good Night! See ya and Har wira-man hesin weleba da! God Bless~
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah!!! Dear Dear!!! U really walk alot leh... and yet again no pic oh... wuwu.. T.T!!!so nice oh ur cell group... got so many nice food to share with... wow!!! sure must be very enjoy d... today write short la, otherwise u said me write long long again... ok la!!! luckily got friends accomp u walk back home at night cause very dangerous for girl to walk alone at night d lo... but i know God will always be with u, Amen!!!! miss u so much oh!!! Loved Dar Dar!!!