Saturday, August 30, 2008

破戒!

Morning.. Dad wake me up and tell me that they are all in airport and going to KL already.. So nice.. So wish I could be with them together.. Arrgghh.. But I still in Perth.. Sien.. Never mind.. I got chance to go by my own too.. Afternoon.. I've cooked some lunch for my housemate and Lee cook fish n chip for us.. with nugget.. But I don't know how Katak know us ever ate the Basa Fish Fillet and ask us not to eat that much.. Ask him also got no answer.. But don't care lah.. I seldom eat seafood in Perth also.. Other than Instant Noodle and Fremantle Fish n Chips.. and actually when I was syok syok eating the nugget.. Suddenly don't know who mention that.. Aren't I'm suppose to fast any meat???? OMG!! I've break the fasting.. But as I know I didn't set any timing yesterday isn't it.. So I make a little cheat here.. Ahh.. I make it on today's 3p.m. and for the next 40 hours is around Monday 7a.m.. That's mean I have to start all over again.. And somebody.. Pleasee.. If you see me sending any meat into my mouth please stop me.. Cuz I will forget about it and can't control myself.. keke ^.^ Meatless for the next 40 hours.. Anyway.. Nothing special for today actually.. and tomorrow will be Dar Dar's birthday.. Gonna wish him advance birthday here first.. Too bad cannot join and celebrate his birthday with him together.. So sad.. T.T.. But never mind.. I know we can replace it during my birthday.. And we can celebrate together.. Yeah!! That time will have more present.. =P.. Tomorrow have to wake up for church service again.. Good night everyone.. See ya and Fæstædær fendzystæm! God Bless~



Pasta Mushroom soup with Garlic Bread..


The Basa fish fillet..!



Did you see any "love shape" nugget?

I saw it~ =]

Anti-Meat for 40 hours~
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!!! I know dear dear very well d.. sure cannot resist d lo... lol!!! aiyo... if hungry must eat d ma... this time couldn't make meh next time lo... hehe!!! I will keep an eyes on u d... keke!!! GAMBATEH WOR!!! just dun eat too much of fried stuff ah, and must drink lots of water d leh... promise? ok la!!! i know dear dear always listen to me d... miss u oh... loved Dar Dar!!!