Sunday, August 31, 2008

打达生日+马来西亚生日!

Happy Birthday to U!

Happy Birthday to U!

Happy Birthday to Dar Dar!!!

Happy Birthday to U!!


I still remember that you leave me a comment on one of the blog and ask if.. On your birthday.. Am I still will create a blog about it.. Here's the quote..

"dar dar!!! said...

ALAMAK!!! when my birthday coming will u also post pic of me? aiyo!!! must be special d wor!!! if good must got malaysia flag behind me cuz anak merdeka ma!!! lol!!! so proud!! hehe!! kidding kidding!!! well!!! Happy Birthday to all ur friends that post here... LOVED DAR DAR!!!

August 8, 2008 12:25 AM"


I draw this by myself using Paint oh.. I know sure
you will say easy de cuz you're designer.. I know I know..
But does it look similar to one of our pictures?

Ta danggggg..!! Here it is? I just say is similar lah..
Not dare to say same.. keke ^.^
The highest rank of our pictures..
Best wishes from Dear Julie.. Thanks Julie~
Birthday Country V.S Birthday Boy..!
Like some sort of election har?!
Please vote him as your next Agung~
Kidding..... =P

Emm.. Firstly.. I would like to wish Dar Dar a Happy 24th Birthday..! =] All the best wishes will go onto you and everything bad thing will leave you.. Amen? And the most important one is stay happy everyday in your life!! Did you hear the birthday song? I get it from Keroro soundtrack de.. which is one of the animate you love most.. Still remember got once I went to Hong Kong and bought lots of Keroro's stuffs for you? Still not yet open yet huh? and the Keroro's whole family model.. Still leave it there oh.. Hey.. How's my drawings? okay or not oh? I draw it myself de oh.. Very cute right? The picture you love the most and I try to draw it by Paint loh.. and try to make it like Malaysia flag's color behind it.. I also did as what you requested oh.. Want to have Malaysia flag behind you? But it looks more like an election.. Next Agung.. wakakkaka.. Anak Merdeka oh!! Got free in any places kah if you show your IC.. keke.. Free flight to come to Perth? How I wish that.. Perth has no link to Malaysia's birthday oh.. So it cannot happen.. What a sad news.. Anyway.. It's too long to talk here and Wish you a Happy 24th Birthday again..! Miss Miss and God Bless All The Time~
Rubylike~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha .. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ur dar dar ah ^^

Anonymous said...

Wah!!! so sweet oh dear dear!!! THANK YOU OH DEAR DEAR!!! This will be my greatest birthday ever cuz dear dear is the first 1 called me and greed me birthday lo... so lovely cuz dear dear even post a blog for me as dear dear remembered what i said before oh... so touch leh... thank you dear dear for the presents too... love it so much, gonna wear it when dear dear come back... keke... when dear dear come back sure will accomp dear dear as well d.... promise!!! Love u and miss u so much oh.... God Bless!!!! Loved Dar Dar