Tuesday, August 12, 2008

最长寿的水果!

The longest life-time fruit.. Guess what?! It's durian.. I don't know whether it is the longest life fruit or not but I can confirm that the smell after eating durian will not gone easily.. For those who eat durian.. U will know what I mean.. Right?! I do love durian.. But it seems long time I didn't ate any durian already.. And today went to IGA with Brendan.. He bought a wafer.. Which is durian flavour.. Then we got back home and eat the durian wafer.. It totally smell like durian ice cream but taste like normal wafer.. I don't know why till now when I burp still got the durian smell come out from my mouth.. OMG! What's wrong with the durian huh? I just did some research about the "burp".. Research shows that why we burp is because we eat or drinks is not only swallow food and water but also some gases and those extra gases need to come out from our stomach and so we will not feel uncomfortable.. that is called "burp".. Tired of waiting.. Gonna sleep le.. God Bless Mom and Dad in Kuching.. Good night and See ya! K'an ben and God Bless~
BURP!!!

In case there is people who do not know durian..
This is!

Durian Wafers!! Strong durian smell..
I bought 2 more.. Got special.. Only costs AUD 2.69 each..
Rubylike~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mum just finish eat durian with roanna leh...love durian.. But it easy make ppl fat loh.. today 4.pm arrive home very tired.tomorrow fly taiwan again oh!!thanks god prepare for me all the way..pray for mum ya.. what you want to buy just give me a call o.kay!GBU!!

Anonymous said...

wah!!!! u sure durian is the longest life oh... me actually also ate durian cake lo... 1 big sliced oh.... very kick lo the smell when burp... serious and totally agreed with that what u had said... but at least it still better with the garlic and u sure know what i mean.... hehe!!! when u come back i will order 1 big durian cake for u birthday cake... what do u think? than the whole house will smell with.... lol!!!! can't wait can't wait.... u ah... once eat those durian thingy must drink lots of water u know... especially salt water... to relieve the heat body cause by durian u know... and u bought so many 'white tree oil' oh... for irene's daughter right... i met joan this evening and heard that irene's daughter got alergy and probably cause by seafood oh... poor little girl... pray for her... and u too... will always pray for u d... and ur mom fly again oh... lit!!! impressive!!! AUNT!!! really admire u... can fly here and there... ok la!!! God bless!!! Loved Dar Dar!!!