Sunday, August 3, 2008

大厨!步廉扥!

Chef Brendan!! He cook for our dinner tonight.. Unfortunately I cannot test it.. I have to drink my nutrition drinks.. Capuccino..! Today wake up like 9 something then went to church.. Start already then we just sit at the back.. A bit full inside the lecture hall.. Then finish church service.. We go and socialize with those cell member.. Although we didn't went to the cell group last friday except Katak but we still talk a lot of crap with the cell leader.. keke.. And she's nice.. Her name is Adeline.. We got free lunch today after church.. Nasi Lemak and Nasi Ayam.. and they got the Green Tea Ice Cream cake.. Love it so much.. Can I have one on my birthday?? I ate about 4 pieces of that leh.. Happy!! =) then chit chatting with Sarah and her owner.. Eric.. who always pick us up to church last time de.. Talk a lot also.. Then he send us back home loh.. Thanks Eric.. The car is full.. keke.. =P.. After back home accompany Leong to Brendan's house again.. Same thing.. Wash clothes.. Then we even watch Kung Fu Dunk at Brendan's house.. But I fell asleep cuz I was too tired and thought can play Wii but no battery.. When I woke up is like about 4 something then we went to IGA buy something to cook tonight.. I bought a pack of waffle also.. Vanilla waffle for AUD 1.99.. Tasty.. Back home I cook egg in Baked Beans again.. Nen love to eat that and Brendan cook chicken and vegetable tonight.. Cannot try lah.. Sien.. Next time u better cook at a suitable time k.. Brendan.. Our big chef.. Lol.. I think they enjoyed their meal just now.. For Sure Brendan will said.. Thanks Brendan.. keke ^.^ Not much pics for today again.. See ya! Shul tat and God Bless~

I wore like a China girl with Socks and Ladies Shoe..
Nike somemore.. Sure people will think is fake one..
But that's Brendan de.. Cuz my feet was too cold..
Thanks ya...!
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yerr!!! why u only snap shot ur leg only wor... although it sexy la... like '中国娃娃'LoL!!!! hehe!!! cute!!! and u there really lots of chef wor!!! much more than my age when i was study in JB leh... Impressive!!! I also wish that i can cook for u leh... as u will also gonna cook for me!! Wah!!! so sweet wor... hehe!!! not bad also ma u there, still can eat nasi lemak and even ur favorite green tea ice-cream. Good Good!!! must take good care always oh u.. dear dear!!! LOVE U ALWAYS and God bless. Loved Dar Dar!!!