Tuesday, August 19, 2008

终于!

Finally it's rain! for more than a week no rain and now the rain come back.. But only for today and the few minutes.. Quite heavy also.. The remaining day for the whole week also no rain liao loh.. Dry dry dry and I keep on applying lotion on my dried feet.. and cracked foot.. It's recovering and getting smoother.. So I also use it on my pimple beside my lips there.. Getting dark but I don't know if I can make myself get pretty back.. hehe.. =) Today nothing special happen loh.. Woke up at 10 then intend to do some revision but just view some of the cases then start to watch drama again.. Hehe.. Addiction started! But slowly watch cuz this week got two tests.. Pray for me ah.. and Hope my memory will enough for everything..!! Went to IGA with Leong today and bought instant noodles again.. Taught Kok how to cook Potato Chicken also.. But he like not learning one.. Keep his eyes on Olympic football only.. and Leong cook Dorito's corn chip with Bolognese sauce and cheese again.. After bath I just stay on my bed cuz applied lotion le and don't dare to go down.. Everytime also like that.. After lotioned cannot walk de.. Ish Ish! But anyway.. It's good for me also.. so that my feet can smooth smooth like baby de.. I wanna go back KK!!!!!! Too many assignments for me to rush.. OMG! 2 more assignments to go and 1 more presentation plus 3 more test...!! Cannot le.. must start to study le!!! Cannot only go shopping ah.. SO.. first must have a good sleep.. hehe =).. Good night and Ba beneen yon! God Bless~
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dear!!! Yes, for sure u must apply the lotion for ur leg and dun forget ur lips as well cause u know ur self. Hope u use the lip balm i bought for u. Ya, good to hear that ur place got rain so won't so dry. Dear Dear!!! I know u got lots of assignment and test and whole lot stuff for ur school work but no matter how u busy with it just promise me u must take real good care ur self, just dun overwhelm. U must remember study well, study hard but also must study smart. when tired just rest awhile only continue. ok? I just wan u to know I will always support u so as ur family and every 1 who love u and care about u. FULL BLAST SUPPORT!!! God Bless and love u always!!!! Loved Dar Dar!!!