Friday, August 22, 2008

70分!

Today the lecturer just give back our Management Individual Report.. And I just got 14 out of 20.. Which is 70% loh.. Okay le lah.. Cuz at least I did it and only 5 marks different with Ray mah.. haha.. He got 75%.. Feel so happy cuz at least I'm not that bad compare to him.. He's one of the smart arses I knew.. keke ^.^ I hope my Marketing Assignment can get high mark also cuz he got 80% leh.. Like competing with him huh?! I didn't want to.. but just an encouragement loh.. Compare mark.. wakkakaka.. My hobby.. and I love to.. No lah.. See compare with who lah.. Of course with those high mark one lah.. If low mark.. what for I compare right? Anyway.. Tomorrow I have to do my Mid-semester test for Managerial Accounting 101 le.. Scare everything is in Theory but luckily is MCQ.. ABCD de.. Then if really don't know still can guess the answer mah.. Tembak.. =P... Pray for my test k? Then after test will go Karawara eat Chilliz.. Long time didn't eat that le.. I want eat.. Nasi Lemak or either BBQ chicken with fried rice.. With lots of chili on it.. ahhh.. hungry le eh.. Never mind! Wait till tomorrow then can go makan le.. hehe.. I wanna go Taiwan oh... Mom very enjoy playing in Taiwan loh.. and eat this and that.. Many small eat oh.. I want go Taiwan!! I want go Taiwan..!!!! Eat everything in Taiwan.. Stink Taufu, Big "chang" bao small "chang", Four God Soup, Egg Roll with Soy Milk, etc etc.. Too much about that lah.. and all related to eat.. keke.. hungry again.. Have to sleep le lah.. Tomorrow got test!!! Good night lah..! See ya and Uff werrergugge!` God Bless~
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah!!! for how long didn't write any comments for u liao!!! OH MY!!! sorry oh!!! cause with the stupid new cpu here, spent more than 2k to upgraded it but who know turn up to be peace of junk here. always lag and hang and even keep on restart like got haunted. oh no!!! anyway me now must return and write lots of comment!!! Anyway GONGRATULATIONS DEAR DEAR!!! Hope u happy with ur marks that u got there... Superb PROUD for u. I know dear dear been work out very hard there, as what should say study hard study well but must study well and do always take real good care of urself u know. Well!!! Good luck for ur coming exam and hope to see dear dear soon as now already nearly end of august and less than 1 and the half month and we can see each other le!!! YEAH!!! so excite to see u here lo!!! Darn miss u so much!!! May God Bless u and love u always way!!! Loved Dar Dar!!!