Wednesday, August 27, 2008

饿!

I'm so hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....! But can't find anything that can let me eat de.. Intend to drink mushroom soup but at this hour.. Impossible..! I think I should buy garlic bread from IGA and cook soup mushroom soup for myself har.. Good idea! OMG!! Can't think any food.. My stomach started to call me le.. Yea.. I think tomorrow I will go to IGA before I get back home from uni.. Cuz I want to buy garlic bread.. keke ^.^ It's been a long time I didn't eat garlic bread with mushroom soup which remind me about Upperstar.. When I go back KK sure want to go upperstar with dear Julie.. The place that we always stay for dinner or any small gathering.. I also wish to have some pasta in mushroom soup.. Like shell or spiral.. But not in spaghetti or angel's hair.. I've try it before and it doesn't taste really nice.. perhaps I can buy some crab meat also huh?! So that I can put it into my mushroom soup.. enough!! Makes me more hungry only.. Arrgghh! Can't wait till tomorrow.. I think the first thing to stop this is to sleep.. yea.. sleep..! Good night everyone.. See ya and Poi carukiren..! God Bless~

Mushroom soup!!!!! Garlic Bread!!!!!!

Rubylike~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun always drink Mushroom soup!!!!! Garlic Bread!!!!!!later u become fat fat...ur new dress not ngam wear haha.. we always miss u..and..love u..^.^take care of urself..god bless you..^^

Anonymous said...

WAH!!! The last time u and I drink mushroom soup was when? I think should be our first anni oh!!! so long le... dear dear!!! lit wor!!! know how to make ur self a delicious mushroom soup but ya wor... dun drink too much ah, as ur mom said will become fat and all the new dress cannot fit in than u know... hehe!!! me also not often drink any mushroom soup here oh, however wait till u come back we go eat and drink together... K? miss u so much oh dear dear!!! God Bless!!! Loved Dar Dar!!!