Friday, August 8, 2008

奥林匹克!

keke..! Today suppose need to wake up at 10a.m. de.. Cuz intend to wash my clothes but off the alarm and back to sleep until 11.50a.m. only woke up!! Luckily I still can wake up otherwise will really late for class.. After woke up.. Doing this and that and still got time to wash an episode of HK series then went to school le.. Afternoon is so hot and who know when finish class is so so cold.. Is not cold actually but the wind just keep blowing towards me.. Then during Management class.. I was too hungry so I unpack my butter cookies Hello Kitty de from Ronnie then wanted to eat.. Who know when I open it.. It fly up and drop on the floor.. The tutor stop everything and look at me and so do the whole class.. OMG! I'm so embarassed at that moment.. Like the whole world was looking at me.. keke.. When reach back home.. Heat the instant pasta which I cook for lunch actually but didn't eat it.. Then reheat it and eat with Katak.. Then I didn't know that today cell group is start 6.30p.m and Adeline, our cell leader is gonna pick us up on 6.15p.m... That time is already 5.30 and I still not yet bath plus I need to wash my hair somemore.. Rush into the bathroom and start everything.. When I finish bath still only 5.50p.m.. Chit chat and talk talk with Leong and Katak waiting for Adeline to pick us up.. Leong even cook Luo Han Guo to the cell group oh.. Today cell group got around 20 people lah.. Almost is Malaysian and got Hongkese.. Korean and also Chinese.. So mostly know Chinese de and one Australian Born Chinese.. ABC in a shorter form.. keke.. =) Today's cell group meeting is quite short.. Only praise and worship.. Ice Breaking.. Short sermon.. about Vision and pray then that's it.. So at 8.08p.m.. We start to watch Olympic Opening Ceremony and that's amazing!!!! They just full use of their population which shows that China is good use of their people.. Cuz seems like every part of performance also use their manpower.. I can bet no other country can give this kind of performance and it's impress.. They must be training that for long.. And they deserve the Olympic going to happen in their country! And guess what??? We saw Yao Ming inside.. Wow!! So tall.. Is about 225cm oh.. Lit!!!! How can his mother born him out ah.. LoL.. JK.. Then meanwhile watching the Olympic.. We got some snacks.. Quite heavy also.. Shepherd Pie from Yee Mei and Hot and Spicy Wedges from Jing Yi.. Also Garlic Bread from Yiu Yiu (Keniel if I didn't spell wrongly).. And don't know who bring the Nugget.. Got fish and chicken de oh.. Taste good.. =) Talk a bit too much oh.. keke ^.^ Too excited of the Olympic and I wonder why KKese can because of the Olympic even canceled their cell group ah.. I really have no idea on it.. =P.. Anyway.. Gonna sleep now.. Good night and See ya! Jakshï bolzïn and God Bless~

From the left is Jing Yi, Chris and Sunny.. Concentrating!
Chris and Sunny is Korean..
Shepherd Pie oh.. Thanks Yee Mei!

Act like he's playing guitar but actually NOT! keke
Watching Olympic with snacks on the floor!
Adeline, Yee Mei and Francis..
Ade and Yee Mei is from Sabah also and Francis from JB!
Rubylike~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah Dear Dear!!! U wrote this blog too long till i dun know how to write comment for u... lol!!! EH EH!! DEAR DEAR!!! U know that u not feeling well and u still eat those fried stuff oh... yerr!!!! later get worst leh!!! ISH ISH!!! u better stop eat those fried stuff i telling u.... So nice wor can watch olympic open ceremony with friends and cell group members and me have to work and missed out... u must tell me the whole story d leh cuz i really unable to watch it even the repeat lo cuz u know wat, no time... sad!!! Anyway, miss u and love u always dear dear... God bless!!! Loved Dar Dar!!!

Anonymous said...

Alama Toh loh u!! everyone look at u ah!!next time must be care ya..Gambateh in cell groud oh!!Thanks, Adeline! ur cell Leader..God blessing always be with all of u..