Thursday, August 21, 2008

案件!

Due to some reasons.. I changed back my blog shirt again.. Back to the old one.. Today really a windy day.. Whole day the wind non-stop blowing eh.. And guess what? I even wear short pant.. OMG! I don't know that the wind is so strong.. And my feet was so cold.. Arrgghh.. So most of the time I was staying in indoor rather than outdoor.. Today's Law test.. I really don't know how to apply the law into the case or I just think too much about it.. It goes like this.. Nicole and John are friends and Nicole car was out of fuel on the road and John saw her.. Nicole told John that she has no money at all to buy any fuel for her car.. John then offer to buy fuel for Nicole's car. Nicole was grateful and promise John that she will buy him carton of Beer. The next day, John was tired after work and think of Nicole's promise which then ask Nicole to bring some beer for him. Nicole refuses to bring the beer for John and say that she won't buy him any although he help her on her car. This case just ask us to apply the Consideration and intention rule.. But I think I made a mistake.. I said that Nicole must buy beer for John as what she had promised cuz John has don't need to help her and it is out of John's working area.. But after the exam.. I got most of the people will say that Nicole has don't need to buy John carton of beer as Nicole promise John after John help her but not before and consideration must be in present and future, but not in the past. I know is confusing.. Or maybe to me myself only.. But.. I remember that law has no right or wrong just see how you apply it into the case.. I just afraid to see my result later.. Arrgghh.. I don't know whether my answer can be accepted or not.. I just don't know why I will write that answer.. Why my brain will think the other way round huh?! Saturday got Mid-semester test again but I not yet study anything at all.. Maybe will study the revision MCQ from Lecturer loh.. Anyway.. Tomorrow I will study de.. Don't worry.. Good night lah..! See ya and Kwaheri! God Bless~
Rubylike~

3 comments:

Liko said...

ALALA, bai fon la...And confirm no nid buy beer for him la. coz there is NO evidence mah..Somemore , ur rules only apply to future and continous tense not past tense...HAHA

Anonymous said...

totally dun understand at all... Oh my!!! So tough to study law huh? Luckily I study graphic, just need to refresh with new idea, do more research from graphic books and enhance it and 'puff' new idea!!! LOL!!! Not as tough as like urs... Hehe!!! But I know my dear dear very smart d I got full faith on u, I believe dear dear can overcome everything d... Cause my dear dear have God faith in dear dear... And me always give full blast to dear dear d.. God bless dear dear!!! Amen!!! Miss u so much oh!!! Loved Dar Dar!!!

Anonymous said...

aiyo .. tat liko sound like so pro ...
i think she muz buy john beer ah ..
cox consideration ma ..
john buy her fuel .. she buy john beer ...