Thursday, August 28, 2008

法律(合约)!

That's contract Law.. The Law class I take.. Our lecturer was sick and did't attend the class but a replace tutor.. OMG! She's just.. cannot tahan oh.. Talk what we also not understand de.. Actually she's reading everything out from the slide de loh.. That's why I not really listen to her.. That's different with our lecturer.. Kyle taught us de.. Totally different.. And after she not using the slide.. She start to make summary on board for us as one of my classmate.. Prescilla.. ask us not to teach us slide by slide.. Then she pula copy everything from the lecture note.. Arrgghh.. really cannot tahan.. Then we all laugh out loud and she ask.. Any problem? The answer is.. NO.. No problem.. wakkakakakkaa.. cannot tahan leh really.. Totally cannot listen what she teach and totally not understand loh.. Sien lah got this kind of lecturer.. Luckily she's only replacement.. But I guess this two topic really have to study hard by ourselves le.. Unless Kyle will repeat again on next week.. I just received the assignment for Management from one of my groupmate and another one by tonight.. Maybe mid-night.. So by tomorrow afternoon I have to summarize and combine everything together.. before join it together into my part of assignment.. I still also need to write a recommendation and also the executive summary.. Too much to do.. then after this will be my Marketing assignment.. Just can't wait to finish everything so that I can don't need to worried too much.. and after everything will start revise my studies and prepare for the exam.. Yeah!! happy ^.^ Continue my drama first.. See ya and Axulinde.. God Bless~

Croissant that made by Miss Leong Ting Ting..
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alamak!!! after seen what u said about ur lecturer replacement really terrible wor, good thing just only a replacement otherwise... huh!!!! dun know what will come up later... Anyway I know my dear dear very smart and easily catch up everything d... Gambateh Dear Dear!!! eh!!! u promise me not to overwhelm ur self d wor... must rest whenever u tired lo... ok? Miss u so much oh!!! Love u and God Bless!!! Loved Dar Dar!!!