Thursday, August 14, 2008

卡有问题!

Now just finished watch my taiwan drama loh.. Fate to Love you.. Then horr.. Cry scene at the back pula.. keke.. Okay.. start from morning again.. Can't stand the cold in winter morning lah.. Super cold and I can feel my body keep shaking oh.. Fuhh..! Freezing cold.. Today lecture is a bit long but luckily the presentation short enough.. Around 11.30a.m. .. We finished our Marketing class then I went to Karawara with Alysia.. Had our lunch there and around 1.30p.m. .. Back to Curtin and continue my Law class.. Today lecturer didn't come oh.. Say went to HK already but got a pretty lecturer come.. Very young one.. No lecture and only tutorial.. Next week Law test le.. Scare scare.. Have to memorize many thing again.. Hate it..! Finish class at around 2.30p.m.. Met Leong and Lee at bus stop at our house there.. They going to Carousel and sure of course I will follow them.. wakakaka.. Went to the bank and talk talk with the girl working in BankWest.. She's Malaysian too and help us to do many thing.. Today leh.. Ask her to help me to transfer money to regular saver le.. But the problem with my instant saver card is I cannot change the pin number.. Fuhh Fuhh.. Angry.. and I try over three times le.. The machine eat the card.. OMG! Then Shirllie (the girl I mentioned just now).. Went into their some sort of ATM room then help me to take back my card.. Then she said that my card got problem and need to re-order another one.. No need money of course want le.. F.O.C.. Good good then after that back to Carousel to meet Leong and Lee and we had our Jester's Pie and Chip combo as our lunner there.. Cuz have to wait the bus at 5.40p.m.. When we got back home.. Busy this and that.. Lots of thing to busy with and Brendan come and use my comp somemore.. said what need to type his assignment and keep on complaing about my keyboard cuz the keyboard was too small and he cannot type properly.. I think is his finger too meaty bah.. keke =P.. Today no pic le.. Cuz nothing much to take picture of.. Good night lah.. See ya and Na chúsku na! God Bless~
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah!!! so nice oh... card got problem can change for F.O.C oh... here in KK, I think need to pay for the new 1 lo... yerr!!! why no photo again d oh... for how long u didn't upload and post any of ur photo liao wor... ish ish!!! ppl wan to see u also cannot... dun care oh... u must at least upload few photo bah... self potrait also can ma... hehe!!! and ur friend use ur comp and kept complaint it oh.. ceh!!! all the lap top nearly similiar and same d lo.... luckily he didn't use iPhone, more small u know... should be glad can use lo... still complaint... ish ish!!! so decide when u come back wor... very soon d lo... now already august and still got couple more months only lo... already start to pack stuff or not... sure a lot and must over weight d... sigh!!! u ah!!! stop buying things liao la... enough la... later dun know how to bring back only u know... miss u so much here as always support u too... love u and God bless!!! Loved Dar Dar!!!