Wednesday, August 20, 2008

翻新!

I don't know if the title can be seen in this new blog template.. But anyway!.. I changed my blog shirt?! Look more attractive har?! But one more bad thing is that there is not comment log le.. So if any comment just left it in the chat box and sure I will reply.. Thanks ya! Tomorrow gonna attend a Law test.. Confident with it.. But sure there is something that I not prepared yet de.. Yea.. That's right.. Theory of the heading.. I just memorize 28 law cases today.. Sounds great huh?! I never know that I can memorize so many thing in a morning.. I don't know how much time I've spent on it.. But I just know that.. I really impress with my brain.. It functioning fast.. and actually I'd pray before I revise.. That's the secret.. keke.. ^.^ Today have to thanks to Irene Ng cuz she help me a lot in changing my blog's outlook.. I really love it and oh yea.. The front page of the blog.. Is actually my own taken pic..! Awesome huh!? I do really love it so much.. Ahh.. I think tonight I have to go to bed a bit earlier orelse I really will forget everything for tomorrow test! I just want these tests all gone faster.. So that I can don't need to worry that much and ya.. Good night lah..! Mom! Enjoy your trip and buy things for me k?! Miss you~ See ya! Beannachd leat and God Bless~
Rubylike~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun worry mum already bought ur liang dress .. when u back k.k. u can weare new dress liao loh..

Anonymous said...

Too be honest!!! ur new blog was very nice but very inconveniences lo and even the most important thing, can't write comment at all and we even quarrel cause of it. Anyway i have to apologize for it. Dear Dear!!! Please forgive me. At least now made back to normal and i can continue to write blog as i promised. I so happy for u cause u will got so many nice shirt dress and everything ur mom buy for u. When u come back u must show me all ur new dress and all things u buy. can? Hope so... hehe!!! can't wait can't wait!!! Miss u and God Bless!!!! Loved Dar Dar!!!