Friday, June 20, 2008

便宜货!

Cheap Stuff! hehe.. Yupp!! Went to Harbour Town again.. Bought something from Just Jeans.. pants and skirt.. 3 for AUD 10 oh.. Sepuluh Tiga.. keke.. I bought a pant.. Bought Ronnie a pant also.. and Leong bought a skirt.. Mom..!! I didn't saw the comment u ask me don't buy that much wor.. That's why I bought it and when back home only I saw it.. Don't worry wor.. I think I still can wear de.. Not only now can wear mah.. Right? But I know I really buying too much thing oh.. But that's cheap Mom!! Cannot tahan.. Must buy oh..Unless I didn't saw it mah.. After Harbour Town went to take Cat to go back to Busport.. But before that went to the they called Mickey shop de.. All is for kids de loh.. Too bad.. I also got bought something from there also de.. And also for Roanna and Ronnie.. Happy leh.. ^.^ Then the staff from Mickey shop got give me a pudding also wor.. For free de oh.. But then Leong and new friend Irene don't have wor.. Don't know why leh.. Maybe I wearing Mickey Jacket that time bah.. So the staff give me loh.. Keke.. =) Then on bus leh.. I'm so happy to know that Leong is going to church with us everyweek oh.. Cuz u know what?! Leong said she did pray to God before she exam and hope that God will let her pass all the units she take and God listen to her prayer and she also promise God that if she passed all.. She will go to church every week with me oh!! Sounds great right?! Praise the Lord!! =).. Happy to hear that oh.. Somemore we're going to view house again.. see after church service on Sunday gua.. Cuz need to see the rooms.. and will sign the contract on next week! Yeah!! Going to move house le!!! Yoohoooooo... So excited.. One is because more near to uni and the other reasons is that is a new house loh.. and many others lah! Just can't wait to move out.. Oh my Gosh.. Too happy oh..! but that day forgot to take picture of that house.. Will take it on Sunday if we really go to view house.. Pray Pray Pray.. So that God will lead us and prepare the best for us! Right? Pray for us anyone who read this k? See ya! Nzokubona junza and God Bless~

Breakfast I made for housemates!
Bread with Egg~
Diamond kah this? AUD 99??

Free Mickey Pudding from Mickey shop!
The Minnie Pencil Case I'd bought.. AUD 2!
Rubylike~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei ah ...
y write in ur blog o ..? haha ..so liok o .. wt promised god thr .. yii ... bt i really wil go church every sun o .. dn ply ply .. haha

~* iRene *~ said...

syok dao bao lar~
shopping shopping~
i langsung Puk till no $ shop..

Anonymous said...

Praise the lord! mum very happy to hear,about ting ting want go to church every sunday o..may be ting ting understand liao that time mum share with her about our god is listen prayer de god.ruby ,ting ting (ni men yao tong xin he yi dao gao.)for the new house.okay...lord jesus i pray in ur name that i wish to ting ting all in best,ting ting if u pray ur dream will be come true. thanks god for listen to pray in jesus name .Amen!

Anonymous said...

Haha!!! Good to hear that ur friend go to church... praise the lord! although i only ever met her for once but i know that she 1 of ur housemate and also 1 of ur friend who always help u... just thanks to her for take real good care of my dear dear. Thanks!! and Dear Dear!!! u seems get lots of mickey stuff there wor!!! hehe!!! part of our collection... lol!!! just be sure save ur money well ah... things there not cheap u know. ok lah!!! Take real good care as always. loved Dar Dar!!!