Saturday, June 21, 2008

阿旺新传II!

Yea! Just finish watched 阿旺新传.. Got 32 Episode oh.. Lit leh.. Holiday is like that de lah.. Not shopping then watch drama at home le.. Nothing much to do.. Go out shopping sure will use money again.. Then stay at home also boring then meh watch drama at home loh.. Still afraid I don't have enough drama to tahan until October eh..! But then I think will enough lah.. Slow slow watch le.. keke.. And also will assignment to do de mah.. Then will enough de.. That's what I think and I hope.. ^.^ Today didn't go anywhere le.. As I said.. only watch drama at home already.. My butt nearly stick to the bed can't be pull out already.. keke! JK!! After watch the 阿旺新传.. Feels that if every single person in this world can be like 阿旺.. how nice is it? Never think of his own.. Only thinking how to bring hapiness to everyone in the world.. And not even know how to tell lies.. Great huh? And never think of anything more.. Just think of doing thing straight and hope what he hope can be true one day.. That's why the song.. Dreams Come True.. Also wish that this world.. Everyone's dreams come true.. Know how?! Pray more.. hehe.. Yupp!! Should pray more to get ur dreams come true.... Tomorrow go to church le.. Too early.. It's 8a.m to wake up to go.. Cuz need to catch bus somemore.. Not 8a.m.. Might be 7.30 a.m. though.. It's a little bit too early that I say I would sleep now.. It's only 10p.m.. However.. I will try to sleep early also tonight.. k?! Good night first.. See ya! Na shledanou.. God Bless~
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dear!!! it seems u like this drama very well wor... too bad i kind a not like that guy lo. cuz not always can give u happiness instead sometimes make u cry cuz of my stupidity lo. Sorry Dear Dear!!! I will try and do all my best to make u happy just like the lady in that drama... Will Protect and give u the best secure always!!! Promise!!! love u DEAR DEAR!!! loved Dar Dar!!!