Thursday, June 5, 2008

K.O.!律法的结构!

Yohooooo.. Finish another paper.. Legal Framework again.. The lecturer give us de two topic.. all is the first and second problem question eh.. Lecturer's tips oh.. keke.. ^.^ and luckily she told us loh.. and I totally memorize only that two topic.. Hafal gao gao oh.. then when I got the paper.. direct go and see izzit that two topic then start writing some notes on the question paper.. Scare forgot also.. Hehe.. Then after exam.. Go Sara Thai at Karawara with Alysia then go home.. Cannot d b loh.. I believe is didn't eat enough vegetable and fruits leh.. Somemore.. drink not enough water again.. But I really got drink de loh.. Then after that wash the bath tub.. OooppS.. not wash.. is brush..! Using a brush to brush a bath tub.. and also pump the water.. cuz actually the bath tub tersumbat liao.. then when I pump... all the dirty water come out and is black color loh.. so so so dirty eh.. But after pump.. The water flow smoothly.. But then really dirty eh.. keke.. Then mom call at 5.30p.m.. me and uncle Tom ( house owner's) go fetch mom and Ronnie loh.. So happy... When she see me direct hug me leh.. long time no see mei mei.. Haha.. then fetch liao mom and sis.. Go home.. so many thing oh mom brought.. Wuhuuuu.. Then Leong back from exam.. We all then go Carousel with uncle's car.. That Ronnie can't stop calling me.. so FAN.. hehe.. when she's not here miss her but when she's here.. It's too noisy.. and I not even study for tomorrow's Accounting.. Wakkakaka... Luckily is afternoon exam leh.. Morning still can study.. Mei can't stop calling me Jie Jie.. Jie Jie and ask me to hug loh.. So cute.. but also annoying.. too much le lah.. Okay le.. Mom sleep le.. Me also tired le.. Good night lah.. See ya.. Shalom! God Bless~
This is the black water.. but turn grey..
Before that even can't see my feet..
Eeee.... Hair tersumbat inside..
Rubylike~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha ... yeah .. exam ended ~
haha ... ronnie so cute la .. keep jiejie jiejie then sumtime jie jie bao bao .. thn sumtime jie jie jie for nth .. jz for shuang .. haha .. she too miss u ba .. ok lo .. slp lo .. tired oledi .. good luck in ur acc exam :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Dear!!! I not so often said any good luck for ur examination or wat and now really feel so bad after know that u had finish exam cuz last time whenever u finish any of ur examination sure will gong somewhere for celebration but now... haih!!! have to wait till u come back lo.... so miss the old day leh... and i really envy ur mom and sis cuz they able to meet u and me have to wait for next 4 more months.. WAIT!!!! Sure I will wait till the day u come back... MISS U SO MUCH!!! love and God Bless u always. Loved Dar Dar!!!