Tuesday, June 17, 2008

付出得到回报!

Yupp Yupp!! That's it..! What I did and now I've got it back.. lol.. Happy!! v^.^v Guess Guess Guess.. Still don't know what thing leh.. It's my Final Exam Results.. Yea.. Satisfy enough with what I've done before.. Study real hard and that's the result I've got.. First.. I've got High Distinction (83%) in Accounting 100 and know what.. I even dreamed that I failed the subject and have to retake.. But as I always say.. Dream are totally different with the reality..! Agree?! and second is the BIS (computing stuff) (74%) and Economics 100 (76%).. Both got Distinction!! Wooohoooo... I'm a D student.. lol.. D for Distinction..! and lastly the Legal Framework.. Which I scared the most.. But also got 66%.. Is a Credit!! Hehe.. Happy and proud with me? Yea.. I know sure dad and mom so so proud with me.. And dar as well.. Wakakkaa.. Dad! Mom! I will be your D daughter all the time..! and Roger Roanna and Ronnie.. I'm ur D sister oh! You all also have to take care and study well in all your exams.. and Ronnie.. I know u got 80 +.. Geng wor.. Proud of you.. Sapo Ronnie.. Hehe.. =) After I got my result.. Feel hungry then go cari makan.. keke.. Ate the Zha Jiang I cook yesterday and eat with the 芋银丝 something like Dong Hoon de leh.. and with two small chicken wing and also 3 small dumpling.. All in a plate.. Hehe.. Great lunch I had.. To celebrate good result I got..^.^ Too full then until night time eat only handmade salad of my own as dinner.. Hehe.. lit leh.. K lah.. Put some pics of the food here.. See ya.. Horas ma ate!! God Bless~
Pretty Good huh?! keke.. ^.^ Proud!!! =P
Weird Food.. But taste Good! QG
Rubyee`s Handmade Salad~
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dear!!!! Congratulation oh!!!! so proud of u as i always believe u can do it... keep it up the good work oh... will always be by ur side when u need me and alway full blast support u d. Lap eu and take care oh!!! God Bless. loved Dar Dar!!!