Sunday, June 22, 2008

又看??

So So So tired today.. wake up too early.. Just scare how am I gonna wake up in morning class.. Oh my Gosh.. Just too cold to wake up.. ^.^ Nearly sleep in church oh.. Fishing.. Plus not undrstand the DVD somemore.. Hehe..! After church.. Went to IGA then see new house again.. Woohooo... Still got 3 more weeks.. then we can move out le! Yeah!! Happy.. Today got captured some picture of new house.. Will show it here.. Even got chat with Lin Ying Hong just now.. She said she's scare to come here.. but also so excited.. Same like what I felt last time.. Was so scare also.. but then when I saw Leong them.. Nothing to scare anymore.. Cuz I know I'll rely on them.. stay together and live together.. Great... And here actually not really so ang mo.. Just too many Asian.. keke... Good also de.. Then won't so scare mah.. Right? Will sleep early again tonight cuz tired tired oh.. K lah.. Good night! See ya.. Kgiay hatromi! God Bless~
New house de Sofa
New house de kitchen and dining room
New house de bathroom
New house

Still is the university....



Rubylike~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha luckily 又看 o ..
if not really 给 wai ding 做一 wok o ... choose the bad-est room .. haha ... so soi de ba him .. tat dy you bu jiang ..
haha .. waiting tat sopo hong cum la .. ask she cum early de lo .. say wt wn celebrate her birthdy wf fren .. baba bibi thr .. hehe c her soon ...

Anonymous said...

Dear Dear!!!! Nice wor u new house!!! at least better than previous d and it much more clean lo and tidy too, just the tv too small la... LOL!!! still not yet see ur new room leh... Show me when got chances leh... I love the landscape oh, maybe cuz I'm landscape designer gua... hehe!! u know me!!! love to take picture for those thing i like d.... anyway, as usual, look real after to ur self... GOT IT!!! HEHE!!loved Dar Dar!!!