Friday, June 27, 2008

炸排骨槟城虾面!

Wuuuhuuuuuuuuuu! Eat Fried Pork Ribs and Har Mee.. although the Har Mee is not like the taste in KK de.. But still okay.. Just a bit weird.. And the pork rib.. again.. is Mom's birthday till now only eat de.. Cuz too much to eat le.. and need to clear the fridge.. Not bad lah.. at least didn't eat till stomachache.. lol.. ^.^ Still taste good.. Marinate it using kicap, black pepper and some chicken stock.. Not marinated for too long.. So the taste still okay okay.. plus using the fried powder to fried it.. Not bad lah.. at least I can cook.. for myself.. hehe.. Plus the Har Mee is only instant noodle.. So it's easy actually.. Nothing so difficult.. Today bot moi at home whole day again.. But I did sleep until 11 something only wake up.. Expected.. Cuz holiday.. can only sleep and watch drama at home.. Bored Bored Bored.. Tomorrow going out le.. But raining again.. Hate raining.. always basah one.. but if really heavy rain.. can use the "rain shirt".. Mom bought for me de.. a bit liok.. but can use cuz won't wet whole body.. And I found car to help us move house le!! Yeah!!... It's Vivian.. the Taiwanese Girl.. and she's willing to help us move house.. Good Good! then I can no need to find Ray to help.. somemore.. His car is just too small to fit in my everything.. Okay Okay.. Here's a pic of my meal today..! Enjoy.. See ya! Görüshünzha and God Bless~


Look not really delicious huh?!
But taste good actually~
Rubylike~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ruby... u must glory to our god and must believe everthing is under god hand...i trust that god will give u the real peace...when u need it!!god always listen our prayers right?thanks load....he inclined to me N heard my cry...

Anonymous said...

哗!槟城虾面 还 “加料”VERY 利害呀!...我从来都没 TEST 过,Ah kim 每次都上你的Blog 看,Ah kim 说你的 Blog always write shopping N Cook de,羡慕死人了!Next Time 一定要 Cook 给我们吃 oh! 感谢神!!听你们的祷告,为你们预备了车辆,到时不要忘记请那台湾姐妹吃饭哦!把你妈教你的功夫拿出来用吧!!哈哈!!看你的啦......神祝福你有个开心的假期!!!!