Thursday, June 19, 2008

逛街!

Today went to Belmont oh!! Never go there before de.. Today first time.. Then follow Irene mah.. who know we wait at the wrong bus stop then wait for nearly an hour only we got the right bus to go to the place loh.. Some sort of shopping centre.. Something like Carousel.. Got Big W.. Coles.. Woolworth.. Kmart.. Go shopping shopping again loh.. Actually is Irene want to find work de.. But then we go there only shopping.. I mean me and Leong.. Bought a new shirt again.. For Chinese New Year de.. Cuz is red.. but don't know whether will left till Chinese New Year only wear or not.. ^.^ Can't wait to wear new shirt de.. Hehe.. After shopping then go home liao loh.. Nothing much.. Got call mommy lah.. ask her this and that.. Then she told me she got buy something for me from KL oh.. Hehe.. happy!! But they only go for three days.. Don't know enough or not leh.. 3 days leh.. Cut out the flight time then only left two days.. sleeping time again.. Not much time left.. Keke.. I wish I also can go KL fast fast cuz I really miss my sistersssss in KL so much.. Can't wait to see her.. Wait me ya.. Coming Coming.. and now another more exciting one.. I can't wait to move into new house!!! Somemore thinking when start to pack all my stuff.. But luckily Mom came and bring some back to KK.. If not.. I also don't know what will happen when I move house.. Too much things to bring.. And ah.. I think 10 days before move out need to start packing le.. So that won't leave this and that inside this house mah.. Early prepare is better than last minute.. Just like my exam.. Now only I know what is the advantage of revision one week before exam.. Cuz I usually is a last minute student and not till the last day won't study de.. Talk too much..! Lol.. three eight la.. Yupp!! Have to sleep early again de loh.. Cuz tomorrow will go to Harbour Town if I'm not mistaken.. Good night la.. See ya! Vidimo se and God Bless~

This is the Photo Album of Mickey and Minnie!
Cute~
Rubylike~

3 comments:

John said...

sis,

Kesian! wrong bus stop! waiting also a enjoy thing cause at least u can look around mah! hahah. Sure u pakai your new baju before CNY d. right? dont talk much la! God bless u when u move to new house.... ok?

Anonymous said...

ru..ru..ruby,
ur thing already too much liao,dont buy liao loh! dont so early buy shirt for CNY de bah! u dun want keep fit liao may? mum also buy manything for u from KL like mickey mouse cap,shirt,shoes......N....many....many.most important dont forget to pray for everything, when u go to everywhere also dont forget to pray first kay! pray more....pray hard....GBU!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Dear!!! it seems something wrong with the comments here leh? Sot liao!!! Well!!! Now u already buy for the CNY shirts and everything than from that u already bought so till CNY... Wah!! Sure lots of cloths and everything!!! Just be sure dun get ur self over weight when u come back cuz otherwise exceed the limitation of the cargo for the flight lo... Lol!!! I will pray lots for u to stay healthy and everything... GBU!!! love u always. Loved Dar Dar!!!