Wednesday, June 4, 2008

K.O.!商务资料系统!

Fuhhhh... Finally finish revision for my Legal Framework (Law).. and luckily today afternoon got take a nap for 2 and a half hours.. keke.. Then start from 5p.m start my revision until now.. OoppssS.. It's 6 hours..! Not non-stop of course.. I'm not supergirl okay? Yeah! K.O. my Business Information System Paper.. Still okay.. Is difficult for the True & False question and the Fill In the blanks.. At least objective question still can tembak mah.. keke^.^ and the Acronyms.. Most proud one.. 20 questions I can answer correctly for 16 questions eh.. and those don't know de just simply "chot" and write something so that no blank.. wakakakkaka.. Like Pro mah.. Fill all wor.. Yea.. Almost study all the Legal Framework.. For chapter 7 and chapter 8... Alysia just send me the notes she wrote for chapter 8.. But actually I got my own notes and I've already finish revise mine.. So maybe tomorrow morning will study her notes again.. To refresh my memory.. Just pray that I won't forget what I memorize cuz it's kinda a lot of thing to memorize and hope tomorrow will have enough time to finish my paper.. Too many words to write nah.. Not even check my mail yet.. Maybe after blog loh.. and MOM.. supporter for my blog will not write me comment cuz know why.. Yeah! Mom's coming tomorrow with sis Ronnie.. So excited.. and once finish my exam on Friday.. Can go shopping le.. Buy some winter stuff again.. WoW! Can't wait.. But what I really wish is after this holiday then start a new semester.. Then final exam again so that I can go back to KK.. Cannot wait...! Must direct go back after my final exam next semester.. Wuhuhuhuhu... Bye Leong.. You have to wait till November oh.. keke.. so bad..! It's time to go to bed again.. But don't know can sleep in or not cuz already slept for 2 and a half hours in the evening.. Try luh.. If not then tomorrow can't wake up again.. So cold.. Plus morning time exam.. Here's some pics.. I captured! Self-captured.. hehe.. =) See ya.. Trok lom! God Bless~

Yeah! K.O. BIS.. Cross it off!

Mereng de?
Rubylike~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha ... dn 4gt gt 1 supporter lagi ....
wah .. tat acronyms i oso feel proud de la ben lai .. who knw fail tel me he jz duno 3 o .. git si ai .. hehe bt nvm la ..
ok .. good luck for ur legal ..
and 2nite welcum auntie ~

Anonymous said...

hey hey .. jz nw missed tat 'bye leong' .. shit u ah .. go bek la go bek la u .. what o u think .. i go bek late is actualy wn save more petrol la .. ni dou bu zhi de ah ... haiz

Anonymous said...

Dear Dear!!! really miss u here so much leh, especially when u upload ur photo into this blog cuz is obviously seems i only able to see ur most updated photo and situation trough here only... Acronyms huh?!?! u really teach me a about it leh... hehe!! free lesson... lol!!! take care and God bless oh... loved Dar Dar!!!