Monday, June 16, 2008

炸酱!

Yea!! It's Zha Jiang.. Kind of beef mince (mostly people will use pork mince) with canned vegetable.. (canned cai xin) ^.^ I cook it myself.. Quite tasty.. Delicious oh..! Even Leong the one who don't eat beef also say smell nice leh.. Cheng Gong.. Weeee... Put the pic here.. Can see but cannot try ah.. So pity.. Haih.. Keke.. =P And I just cook it but not yet eat it actually.. Cuz it was too full.. I cooked the packed San Remo's Cabonara this morning and cannot finish it.. Put it into fridge and when back home feel hungry then continue eat it.. It's my brunch plus lunner.. keke.. And even receive an e-mail from Shirlinda Choo.. Ai Xiang J Mei.. Say Hii to me oh.. hehe.. =) Playing skype plus oovoo with Nelson and Earl oh.. Too boring.. Plus waiting for someone back from movie.. =( Don't know for how long didn't watch movie le.. Sien Life in Perth!~ Enough said this.. Keep moving on.. See ya so so so soon! Ah kah pah tawn zew mah.. God Bless~
San Remo's Cabonara..
Just a pic of footprints.. Shoe prints..
It's Lamb Breast Rib cook by Leong..
This is the 炸酱 I've cook!
Rubylike~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sis,

so next time u back kk must cook for me. let me taste nice o not mah? hahah! ok? sis, if u not study your that course u can be a cook then.....so keep on try cook more sedap food so next time in kk everyday go your hm eat your dinner. but must u yourseld hand made d wor! hahaha! kambate!

Anonymous said...

wah! so pandai cook liao,next time when mum go to perth ,mum bu yong cook liao loh....he..he... take care ah u ,god bless you!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

haha ... so pandai cook liao ...

Anonymous said...

hai how are you?

you are food look like yummy... hope can test it soon,
take care,, GBU..

Anonymous said...

Dear Dear!! Wah!!! Look very tasty wor!!! Yerr!!! Why I can't be the first 1 who tast ur cooked d?? Yerr!!! Nvm la!! Just kidding bah!! Hehehe!! But u better be sure when u come back that time u must cook for me d wor... Promise?? Yeah!!! can't wait can't wait!!! Miss u and God bless. Loved DAR DAR!!!