Monday, June 2, 2008

K.O.!经济!

Today didn't study again oh.. Back home then online.. Tomorrow no exam.. That's why so relax.. keke.. Today K.O my Economics paper.. Yeah! I felt that not really hard but some of my friends say that it's quite difficult.. Don't know leh.. Result will tell.. ^.^ Cuz not me proud.. The objectives question.. got 17 questions but I just don't know the answer for 2 questions only.. And I guess one of them is correct.. So doesn't think much about that.. Not important cuz it's past tense to me.. wakakakka.. Back home from exam.. Oh ya.. I ate Maggi Ayam today.. The first day eat Maggi Ayam in Perth cuz Mom only bring me Maggi Kari... Mom..! you should bring me Maggi Ayam.. hehe =) Maggi Ayam must eat with egg.. No egg not tasty.. That's all for Maggi Ayam.. Evening sleep for 2 hours again.. So pig.. Get two calls.. Ray and dar.. Ray asking me for the BIS notes and dar call to let me know he's back at home.. Fuhh.. Wait till ter-sleep.. Really tired don't know why.. Exam makes me exhausted.. Finish my energy..! Low batt.. Even now also tired don't know why leh.. Want sleep de loh.. Mom said cannot "ao ye" later got "dou dou".. beans? wuahahhahaha.. Yea.. Pimples.. View Tan Tan's blog today.. He so pro and know that I will go and view plus write something in his blog about me.. Say what he know I'm reading his blog and don't laugh.. wakkakkakak.. So toh.. Okay Okay.. Tomorrow no exam but still need to wake up and study early.. See ya.. Good night! Galu i daLan.. God Bless~

Step Up! After Exam.. It's Winter Coming~
Hehe! K.O Economics.. Yeah! Strike it off!
Eat Maggi with Maggi bowl.. Tastier~ Try it!
Rubylike~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dear!!! ya la!!! couple shoes la!!! Like u only have that... Me also got wat, actually intend only wear it when u around but my previous got bitten by the stupid stray dog till it vanish U know!! So sad, cuz i actually kinda love my previous shoes also cuz it was Globe an australia brand leh... haih!!! and I love the maple leaf as well oh cuz u know la!!! My shop also call as Maple and the name actually given by u d... hehe!!! Dear Dear!!! U better take care cuz it seems u kinda lots of stress there oh... U must keep ur promise d leh... God Bless and love u always. Loved Dar Dar!!

Anonymous said...

mean so geng la .. jz duno 2 and 1 is correct lagi ... wt not u proud o .. is super proud lo u .. jiao ao ...!! haha good luck o liang 4 ..