Tuesday, June 10, 2008

港城!

Went to city with mom Ronnie and Leong again today.. Shopping shopping at Harbour Town.. A place where sell those factory outlet de.. So is quite cheap compare to other places.. And I bought some shirts.. Mom also bought some shirt and pants for Roanna.. and a Nike shirt for Ronnie.. Ronnie's first Nike shirt oh.. Actually mom got bought a cap is for Roanna de.. But Ronnie keep on saying that cap is hers.. Whatever lah.. Mom will do when they go back KK later.. ^.^ No need to worry.. Tomorrow will go to Carousel oh.. These few days will got lots of pictures.. cuz mom already took around 55 pictures for today only.. and even the memory card also full oh.. Okay.. Ronnie going to sleep and want me pray for her.. She's waiting for me.. keke ^.^ Upload some pics of my new shirt and Roanna's new cap.. But don't know Roanna will read this or not.. she's too lazy to read my blog.. See ya again.. Chihíichalòo! and God Bless~
Going to shopping le~

Shopping in Harbour Town! with Ronnie~

Waiting for CAT to come........
Shop a lotsssssss.......
Mom's Lovely Dinner:
Potato Carrot Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup~

Ronnie.. That's my shirt and my bangle lah~
She can wear my shirt nah.. Oh my Gosh!
4 new stuffs from Mom to Me!~
Ronnie is choosing which one to eat:
mango or passionfruit?
Only Mom and Ronnie can eat.. T.T
Rubylike~

No comments: