Saturday, June 14, 2008

很快的!

It's too fast.. Mom and Ronnie went back to KK already.. Just too fast.. and very soon I can go back KK again.. Just three more months.. Give me three more months time then I can be back in KK.. Yeah!! Then I can go eat here and there.. Go play here and there.. Go shopping here and there.. Mom just call me and said that she arrived in Brunei.. And later around 23.40 will depart from Brunei to KK.. I think I have to start counting down for my school re-open and then will start counting down for my exams.. And start counting down for my holidays and Yea.. Back to KK! But I wish 16th of Feb is only the Orientation and I can back here to Perth on Orientation but not school re-open.. If is school re-open then I have to stay here two weeks more to settle my Year Two's everything.. To wait my result and many others.. So just wish that 16th of Feb 2009 is Orientation for Year Two but not School re-open! Today afternoon Mom just play with my boots.. Play? Lol.. Wear it and take some photo.. With dad's cowboy hat somemore.. Look so happy.. ^.^ Then after that send Mom to airport.. Me and Leong follow along oh.. Cuz the taxi driver just stay opposite our house and he even send us home after send Mom to airport.. Keke.. we pay him 30 bucks though.. Don't know is cheap or expensive.. But I think is okay lah.. cuz go and back.. As Uncle Tom said.. Don't know when he come back only one way.. Taxi already charge AUD 28-29.. So I think 30 bucks is count as cheap lah.. keke.. Okay.. Going to sleep soon.. Thinking tomorrow is raining and how am I go to church huh? See ya lah.. Allaha ismarladik.. God Bless~
Mom with my boots and Dad's Hat
Cowboy Needs~

Mom ask me to cook de.. But how come..
Mine don't have taste? Qi Guai..
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hei hei ruby,why you put my cowwoman pic at your blog? nan kan si le!!! pai seh oh....help me say thank you to ting ting...zhe ji tian lai pei wo men yi qi guang lai guang qu.may god bless all of u...