Tuesday, June 3, 2008

萧敬腾!

Yea.. That's he.. 萧敬腾! If those who mentioned.. I've upload a video from YouTube de.. He's 萧敬腾.. Good voice.. Good personalities.. Weird should be.. keke.. ^.^ Never think that I will listen to his song.. But he's quite okay nah.. His Voice.. So attractive.. Actually who bring me to this video is Shanna (Cousie) 's Blog.. Then embeded to my blog too..! Pirated hor.. SsssHHhh.. Don't tell.. Actually this is Fair Use Doctrine.. What I've learn in BIS.. wakakkaka.. Is a used of copyrighted intellectual property in certain situation.. like mine.. Muahahah.. Pirated Video..! Okay.. Enough with 萧敬腾.. Now let's share what happen today.. No..! Nothing.. Just normal lah.. =P Study BIS (computer thing) whole day.. Prepare for tomorrow actually.. 50 multiple choice questions.. 15 true or false questions.. 10 fill in the blanks questions.. 20 acronyms.. 3 short answer questions and lastly 1 essay question.. I wonder if I will have enough time to finish it.. But then I believe I can.. Yea..! Sure I can.. Jia You oh!! OooppsS.. It's time to sleep le.. Good night everyone but really never expect still can blog during exam week.. WoW!.. See ya.. Mirë upafshim! God Bless~

Giant roti panggang with Hot Soya Bean~
Healthy Breakfast..
Rubylike~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if u believe u can...yes, u can...really.在信的人,凡事都能...你祷告,无论求???.只要信就必得着(信心)就是力量.let go & let god!Trust on god.......god bless u ,& ur housemate .

Shanna said...

have i got that uploaded in my blog?
i think it's a different vid. hhaahaha

Anonymous said...

Dear Dear!!! Wow!!! I owed lots of comments here leh!!! very sorry oh cuz really bz oh... who is 萧敬腾 oh... anyway!! Stay strong and take real good care of urself oh.. loved Dar Dar!!