Friday, June 6, 2008

K.O.!会计!

Yeah Yeah!.. Finally finish K.O. my Accounting paper le..and it's my last paper for this semester final exam.. keke.. =P and ah.. Mom and Ronnie went to my uni today le.. Wait for me when I was taking my exam.. Must be boring.. Wait for 2 hours somemore.. And they even didn't lost inside the big uni oh.. Lit..! I didn't study theory for the Accounting oh.. So when it comes to the Multiple Choice Questions.. all is theory stuff.. Not even understand.. But luckily it only 18%.. I still got 82% for my practical parts.. Yeah! Tomorrow can go shopping with mom le.. Happy.. and just now Sarah (Dad's friend's Daughter) got bring us pizza.. she's working in Domino's and cuz mom brought something from her dad for her.. then she send us pizza to eat le.. the Ronnie.. uiyoh.. cannot tahan when see the pizza.. Must eat terus oh.. Keke.. Here's some pics of the pizza and Ronnie.. and Mom bought me a ring oh.. Got two small diamond on it.. Small small one.. =).. Thanks Mom..! Mom and Ronnie sleep already.. and me going to sleep soon.. Tomorrow still continue shopping.. Good night la.. See ya! Totsiens and God Bless~

Mix Ingredient Chow Mian from Mom~

Wohoooo..! Stripe it off! K.O. all~
Muahahahhahahhaha..
Ronnie help my lap top to wear a Pink Fury Cap!
I think the lap top is warm enough now.. Hehe~
Diamond Ring from MOM~ Thanks a lot ya!
She's wearing my cap.. with the Domino's Pizza
in her hand! So cute oh u.. Fatty Ronnie!.. hehe ^.^

Mom with the Pizza Sarah bring.. Thanks Sarah!


Our 交叉饼..! "Domino's Sarah Handmade Pizza"
Rubylike~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why no post liao de ??? mother come so lazy to post leh....

Anonymous said...

WAH!!! I want to eat that pizza with u too!!! Ronnie so cute leh... lol!!! must eat a lot oh dear dear!!! love u and God Bless!!! Loved Dar Dar!!!