Friday, May 16, 2008

视频 (网上相机) !

Today.. Hmmm.. Tired.. Blog a lil bit only.. Morning Leong wake me up and told me that Air Asia got flight to come Perth.. and only RM 0.. Free seats.. Wow! Direct call mom.. who know Mommy already knew it and surfing on Air Asia Web to book tickets for me.. Keke ^.^ and after that.. Evening when mom back home.. ask Roanna to view cam with me.. and talk quite long.. Mom even learnt how to post comment for me.. Haha.. Her english is still okay.. atleast better than many others.. atleast she know many words.. Easy words.. =P After mommy.. Ronnie's turn.. Don't know what's wrong with the webcam.. Not function well.. Keep lag.. so I just chat with Ronnie using voice clip as she type so slow.. Hehe.. She's so cute and making ghost face in front of the computer.. I've captured some of the pictures.. Will upload here.. Today and yesterday like can't do anything just stay at home.. Bored.. -.-" But tomorrow going to Northbridge again..! Yeah!! Have to go buy some stuffs again.. Healthy stuffs for this time.. Maybe like Sushi.. Love Sushi so much.. Miss Hana and Miyabi.. the two japanese restaurant in KK that I always visit.. Not much energy used today.. That's why didn't eat much also not hungry.. Weird! QG.. Enough for today le.. Tiring.. See ya! ลาก่อนนะ (lah gòrn ná).. God Bless~



Acting cute in front of webcam ah Ronnie~
Mom show me her glasses.. Stick with crystal on it..
But not swarovski eh.. ^.^
Cute Ronnie.. Act like Piggy!!
Piggy Ronnie eat Pasta.. Diet leh mei mei~
Like Maggi's Advertisement.. Tasty or not the Pasta Mommy Cook?
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Liko said...

UR WHOLE FAMILY SO CUTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!