Monday, May 19, 2008

夹克+水饺!

So cold.... and my stomach very uncomfortable don't know why.. It seems like got gru gru gru sound inside my stomach.. Today just finish a test.. Accounting Test.. Quite easy but tricky also.. After test around 9a.m then start lecture until 10a.m.. Finish class again.. But today so smart.. Got bring my textbook (which most of the time is not needed) with me and can do my homework meanwhile waiting for Leong finish her class.. And today we got bring Man Tou to school.. She bring Yam Man Tou and I bring Custard Man Tou.. Not really taste good.. =( Next time don't buy it again.. During BIS class.. Nothing to do also.. Play with my hoodie.. Mom bought from HK de.. Can zip until my whole head inside the jacket.. And Leong laugh so loud until the tutor said she need to go Green Land.. Hehe ^.^ After lecture.. around 3.15 p.m then Anthony Chan (Our BIS tutor) teach us how to use Microsoft Excel.. Finish class at 3.30p.m.. Going back home after that.. Reach home at 4.30p.m then start to cook my dumpling.. Bought from Northbridge de.. Leong cook vegetable.. Uncle brought for us.. F.O.C.. No rice.. Only dumpling soup with some fish balls and VEGETABLE.. I eat vegetable!.. Surprise huh? The dumpling is okay.. Exactly like KK's dumpling.. but the soup.. No taste de.. Not nice.. cuz don't know what to put to make it tasty.. And just now after dinner.. My stomach start gru gru gru.. Got "lao sai" already but now still feel very uncomfortable.. Don't know what's wrong.. Just now watch a movie.. "The Lizzie McGuire Movie" old movie.. 2003 de.. watch till I fell asleep.. cuz when BIS class already feel sleepy.. Tahan until now.. Not yet sleep.. Got.. fell asleep during movie.. About half an hour.. keke ^.^ Enough for today le.. Really tired with no reason..! See ya again.. À vedeci! God Bless~



Playing with the hoodie during class.. Zipped!
Playing viwawa during BIS class.. Hehe ^.^
Ingredient for dumpling soup..
Many vegetable huh?
Just Me!!
After finish post my pictures.. I knew what happen liao.. The vegetable!!.. I didn't wash it before I cook.. keke ^.^
Rubylike~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dear!!! Yeah!!! the first 1 who give comment here...o_oIII...gila-gila... Dear Dear!!! juz be next time whenever u cook any vege be sure wash it with salt water and cold water cuz to clean all the dirt and germs away inorder prevent u been attack by end up 'LS' again.. and nice hoodie u got there oh... JAY CHOW... RUBY LO... lol... loved DAR DAR!!!

Anonymous said...

可怜的大小姐,niang ask u keep fit,but not ask u keep dao ur stomach gru gru gru jiao loh..你比男生还要差劲oh....tou loh ....cook vege or any otherthings u must wash it first o.kay.if there arise difficulty ,u just send for me ya......... and last u got lao sai or not?

Anonymous said...

LS ah.... where u get the vege ? those chinese shop or big supermarket ? I always buy from big supermarket... no need wash also can de.. got quality assurance ... i doubt is the vege la... hmmmmh .... mayb..... mayb..... mayb.......

Anonymous said...

haha ...mean so hardworking la .. while wait me oso wn do homework ..
haha so to de ba u .. 'hai' me kena anthony say + kena laugh by whole clz ....
nxt mondy k ful a bit ah u ... hehe