Saturday, May 31, 2008

什么?!

Ahhh.. Today got something funny and angry.. Funny first.. Keke.. Call me "Crop Queen".. Lol.. I did something bad today.. wahahahaha.. Crop and Edit.. But so so so funny... Sshhhh.. Cannot tell.. =P and that stupid Filter send that stupid mail to me.. Scream beside me and make me cry somemore.. So childish.. and Ngong! Herr..! Finish study Accounting today.. Nothing much to study also.. And chat quite long with bro John again.. Talk lot of rubbish.. wakakakak.. Also secret.. WoW.. today so many secret har? Yeah! Ronnie.. Can see in 4 more days!! Wuuuhhuu....! and mom also.. and finish my exam also.. Tomorrow gonna study Economics liao.. Monday need.. And I don't know why the Economics Lecturer go and change the marks.. Make my marks lower only.. But current percentage only drop 1 mark.. So still okay luh.. Drink Milo oh just now.. Not really got taste.. Cuz no milk.. Need to buy the kiap kiap one.. keke..^.^ And my soya bean!! Rosak already.. Its expiry date is on June loh.. I just don't know why May 31 already rosak.. Become sour le.. Yoghurt.. Wahahhaa.. Shen Me? Lol... keke.. Sleep le la... tomorrow still need to go to church.. zZzzzzz.. It seems I'm relax har? cuz I finish read everything for my exams.. and today evening even slept for 2 hours leh.. Lit!! See ya lah.. До побачення (Do pobačennja)! God Bless~
Rubylike~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha Crop queen ~
treat me gd a bit .. if nt i show her ...
wakaka ... good luck in MY exam :)

Anonymous said...

Ruby, everytime in ur exam, don't forget xian dao gao. xun qiu shen bang zhu ni,seek ye first the kingdom of god and his righteousness and all this things shall be added unto you. good luck may god bless you!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Dear!!! be sure u dun eat anything that experired u know!!! later get stomachache oh!! juz be caution leh!!! and ya!!! I totally agreed with wat ur mom said.. be pray a lot whenever comes to exam and GOD will always prepared and give u the best upon u. Good luck in ur exam!!! and i will always full blast support u d. loved Dar Dar!!!