Wednesday, May 14, 2008

都是强力胶惹的祸!

Can't really remember what happen today.. =P Just hardly remember that today around 11a.m arrived at school.. Meet Alysia at Curtin Library at 11.30a.m and before that meet Leong and Jacqueline (Another Housemate, First Mention! lol) at Bookmark Cafe.. Just right outside the library.. Then just sit down not long.. Here come Alysia.. Along with her mother.. Look alike and quite young but she told me her mom already 50.. Wow!.. and after met up with Alysia.. Go do some revision and actually is some of the tutorial questions.. Hehe.. Homework..! Until 1p.m then go to class.. Still feel very uncomfortable with my shoe.. Yesterday get wet de.. But still wearing it.. Arrgghh! After finish class then rush back home alone again.. First thing to do once back home.. Superglue my shoe.. And unluckily stick my finger to the shoe.. So sticky the superglue and can't wash it off.. Just like a birthmark stick on my finger.. Yucckkkk.. No dinner for tonight.. Grapes only and 4 small pieces of sushi roll.. Chicken Katsu Sushi Roll (1) and Chicken Teriyaki Sushi Roll (3).. Thanks Leong for the "buy 1 free 1" sushi.. ^.^.. Hot Sushi.. keke.. Work out with my iPod.. Put songs into it.. Not much eh.. Only 2hundred plus.. Still okay.. Rename all of them and put into playlists.. Errr.... My phone.. don't know what's wrong.. When send files to my lap top sure hang one..! Ish.. Have to wait till it restart.. Lan C de.. Post some of my property's pics.. Tired leh.. Going to sleep soon I think.. See ya! Farvel.. God Bless~

Today's School look~ Cold!!
Shoe Repairing..

SuperGlue.. Makes my thumb stick with the shoe.. Argghh!
After superglue.. Place it under the iron board.. keke
My iPod~~ ^.^
Nice Pic huh? Apple!!
My hp Lap Top.. RM 2999
Rubylike~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear dear!!! Be very careful with super glue next time whenever u paste something else oh!!! And do eat more abit, not juz only grapes and shushi will be enough d. U promise me that u will always take good care and look real after to urself d, juz be sure that i always stay by urside and always give u full BLAST SPRITUAL SUPPORT d... love ya and GOD BLESS!!! SUPPORT!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yo yo yo Sis!
i dont know what should write! u dont want me think comment think till me white hair out mah! but just want u to know that no matter what happen god will make a way for u. dont worry! just make your life happy n be strong in your life. be a victory n overcomer. dont let situation take over u. God always be there when u need him. Seek God 1st! hahaha! is that what should write?