Thursday, May 29, 2008

经济!

Stay at home whole day again for revision.. But atleast got absorb a bit.. Studied Economics for 4 chapters.. Oligopoly.. Monopolistics.. Monopoly.. and Perfect Competition.. Yea.. Study 4 first.. my brain is full for today.. Ahh.. Tired and my back so pain.. Yao Suan Bei Tong.. hehe.. Today leh.. View back my blog again.. See those photo.. Roger's blog and view Han Yen's blog.. See what she write about me.. so funny and so miss the playing time.. Driving time.. At home time^.^ Is not that I didn't study oh.. I just release my stress through viewing something happy oh.. But I just miss home.. Once think back mom and Ronnie is coming.. So happy..Cannot concentrate study again.. keke.. Today really study a lot.. Don't you think that 4 chapters so less.. Is so so so so much to study.. And still got more than half way to go.. Still have to study though.. And didn't forget to drink water also.. Drink more than one of my Nike bottle today.. One and a half bottle I think.. Don't know why the lip balm make me thirsty always.. But good thing also.. Can force me to drink more water.. More healthy.. Say tired but still not yet go to sleep.. wakakaka.. I can predict what I'm going to do on tomorrow again.. Study whole day also.. Maybe.. But that's life.. Still remember I said that I've been studying for 16 years.. and 3 more years.. Nope.. 2 and a half year more.. Yeah!! The cert.. muahahhahhah... If I know I can.. I can.. and I know I can! Oh ya.. Ray ( the one same Econs and Legal class with me de).. He said that if don't want to memorize those notes can just burn it up and drink together with water.. I wonder if he always did that before exams ah.. keke.. Cold joke.. Stupid thinking.. Never can work.. Trust me.. Gaga.. Sleep le.. Good night.. zZzzZzzZz.. See ya! Sgagay ta' la and God Bless~
Whole File of Papers..
Lecture Notes for this three months..
Gonna Read it All~ =(
Playing with the shadow of my hand
while doing revision... Bored~
Rubylike~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha ... 5 more dys ... jz 5 more dys .. ur mummy n ronnie jiu cum lo .. mean 5 more dys .. jiu left 5 more dys ... my holidy mode cn ON lo ...wakaka .. good luck dude :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Dear!!! juz another few more days ur mom and Ronnie will go over to see u, so wish i can go along cuz i really miss u alot oh!! but u know is impossible, but however i will work hard enough to earn money for us in the future d, so that's mean we both also need to work hard lo. Me work hard and u study hard!!! we both keep up lo!!! as always... dun overwhelmed ur self oh!!! God Bless and love u always as much as i do. Loved Dar Dar!!!