Tuesday, May 27, 2008

兴奋!

I think those who read my blog yesterday.. I told you that my Economics current percentage drop from 84% to 77% right? hehe.. That's yesterday.. But today.. like what bro John said.. It change! my tutor Ms. Stella Groeme let us know our attendance and participation mark.. 5 Marks for all.. and I get full 5 marks eh!! Yeah!... and my current percentage for Economics back to 82% again.. 77% + 5% = 82%.. Yea.. atleast is 80 plus.. Cuz to me and my family.. 80 and above only consider as A.. and I wish every subject I also can get A..! And I will pray hard for it.. And also will study hard.. I just finish study my BIS.. Not finish actually but it's a bit tired so I stop and leave it for tomorrow.. My strategy for this exam is finish one subject then only continue study with another subject.. So that I won't get confuse.. Here is my Exam TimeTable.. who ever look at it must pray for me ya.. and I also will pray for myself.. Won't be so lazy.. haha ^.^Going to sleep soon.. See ya.. Сау болыңыз (Saw bolıñız)! God Bless~
02/06/08
Economics 100
04/06/08
BIS 100
05/06/08
Legal Framework 100
06/06/08
Accounting 100
Rubylike~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok ... knw u so 兴奋 la ...
haha
god bless us ...
good luck in exam :)

Anonymous said...

Glory to god,Big thanks to god,And thanks to all those who prayed for u.
...pray more...pray hard...在信的人,凡事都能.在他没有难成的事...everting will be fine...because he will take care of it..."yuan ni jing jing gen sui shen,bu bu du you zhu fu...Gbu......

John said...

sis!

Kambate!