Friday, May 23, 2008

读一整天书?厉!!

Wake up in the morning.. nearly afternoon around 10.45a.m.. Yesterday was too tired that's why wake up that late.. =P Today didn't go anywhere.. As the title there.. Study whole day long.. Had two pieces of roti panggang and a cup of hot milk as my lunch.. Continue study.. Around 4 something.. Had my Hi-Tea.. keke.. Man Tou bought from Northbridge.. After Hi-Tea.. Study again.. Until finish study for the first round.. Go bath and everything.. Get back in front of the lap top again.. Don't know for how many days didn't watch any series already.. My brain is full of graphs now.. Cuz I just finish making notes for the Economics Final Test on tomorrow (5 pages of foolscaps).. Intend to study again tomorrow morning before test.. Great..! Seems like working hard for my test huh? Only a test.. I don't know what will happen to me if it comes to exam.. Study for 4 subjects.. Making 4 subjects of notes.. How much would it be? 10 pages for each subject? Maybe more than that.. But that's exam.. Actually we work so hard.. Just to get a piece of paper which people call "Certificate".. For the whole semester.. Waiting for an exam.. For the past 16 years.. Since Pre-School (3years) + Primary School (6 years) + Secondary School (6 years) + Pre-University (1years) = 16 years studying.. Now I almost finish for my journey on study.. Another 3 years in University.. I will be studying for 19 years.. Long time huh? But it's bring knowledge to us.. I mean to me.. and Thanks dad n mom that work so hard to bring me into the uni level too! Thanks a lot.. And dad work so hard until grey hair grow.. and mom until wrinkles all come out.. and Thanks God that lead me on His way.. Thanks dar for always supporting me.. Thanks everyone who did pray for me.. But after thanks.. Still need to study also.. Haih.. But still got another 2 and a half years.. I'll graduate!! Yeah!!!... Happy huh? Tomorrow got test wor.. Gonna sleep early tonight.. See ya everyone! Hasta sa masunod atong pagkita.. God bless~
Only eat 3 and a half nia.. Too full~
My handwritten notes..
I did rotate the picture.. But don't know why..
Rubylike~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear dear!!! Although the exam is coming very soon but I hope that u will take good care urself and as always i say dun overwhelmed urself and I always support u d. I felt that I really didn't contribute anything here, the only thing i can dot only mouth and my spirit and wisdom will always support u no matter where and when. 1 more thing!!! plz not juz only eat man tou bah!!! must make urself full full u know... dun make me worry u oh!!! take care and God bless. Loved Dar Dar

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Ruby, Mom know u study very hard, 为了你的前途着想,再怎样辛苦你都要坚持下去,把一切交托给神。I know u are very 聪明而且懂事。Dont worry about us ok?u just take care urself.dont always eat贡丸 or 馒头。that's not healthy.i will bring dozen dozen chicken essence for u.But can bring or not?