Monday, May 26, 2008

商务资料系统!

I know I'm gonna write real short for today's.. It's bored!.. and tired.. I know what's wrong with me.. It's grey.... Just study one and a half page of BIS.. Get tired.. Maybe tomorrow only study again.. or just read through.. Not really happy with my Economics Final Test mark.. only 12.3/20 only.. 62%.. It makes my Economics Average Percentage drop from 84% to 77%.. haih..! Still have to go on...! Gambateh Ruby!! I encourage me myself say... Need to sleep earlier tonight.. and I guess I will wake up and study tomorrow morning.. I miss my room.. Mom change the arrangement of my bed and my siblings bed.. Used to sleep with them together but now have to sleep alone.. Feel lonely.. But I know I will always in their heart and so do I.. will miss them.. Short enough huh? See ya again.. Ma'as salaama.. God Bless~
Rubylike~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gambateh Ruby!!! We all here support u!!! 当将你的事交托耶和华,应当一无挂历,只要凡事藉着祷告祈求,和感谢,将你的一切告诉神,并依靠他,他就必成全。Say Yes to Jesus .Good bless u !

Anonymous said...

haha
dn nt happy la .. 62% o .. better thn many ppl la .. wah ... average 77% tiam .. so high lo ...
hehe they wil miss u too la .. u in their heart .. they in ur heart always ma kan ....
tag k :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Dear!!! I know u always feel bored and sometimes always happen to me as well but u have to be stay tough cause u must know that God will always make our life everyday full with excitement and joy, therefore u must not worry what will come next to u Dear Dear cause Jesus will always look after u and guide u whenever u pray and he will listen. God will always prepare the best for u. And whenever u feel bored and I will always prepare and be the listener and accomp u all the time. Promise Dear Dear!!! Forgive me if I ever make u unhappy.. Always love u!!! Loved Dar Dar!!

John said...

Sis,
today not good not mean tomolo will be not good. then the 62% is your test then who know your exam can get 90%. right? always tell yourself tomolo will better than today. then your life will more happy n bright. dont worry be happy.No matter how u already tried your best in that test i blif u already a winner cause at least u had tried before better than many ppl did not try study hard. the result is just a mark only so dont worry too much about that. keep on your good work.