Wednesday, May 28, 2008

小组温习!

I blog now first oh.. Cuz later when back home might already past 12.. I just afraid.. Most probably won't be.. Now at home.. waiting for Ray to pick me up then go to Alysia's place for group revision.. I wonder if I really can revise anything than at home huh? Just try.. Not only we three.. Jonathan and Wan also got go along.. 4 of them is my Legal Framework classmates.. They love to play.. but love to study too.. That's what I think.. If i'm not wrong.. keke.. Today raining when go to school.. When back home also raining.. And I even wear slipper and skirt?.. and my feet is so colddd... Grrrr.... I thought it just drizzle.. Who knows quite heavy rain also.. Then after back home.. start revision for my BIS again.. these few days working out for my BIS and try to finish it then can start revise other subjects.. Dad just called and tell me that he want to come but I don't know if it's true.. If he do come along. I'll be very happy oh.. Hehe.. Miss my family.. Can't wait to see them.. but before that have to finish my exam first then only can play with them.. Yeah!! Now already 28th of May.. 4 more months then I can go back KK.. haha.. Later when get back home and if got take some pictures will blog it up too.. I try to capture some.. here is some pics of my today's.. Rain rain and breakfast.. with Footy.. Long time didn't eat it.. Still taste good.. See ya and Videari bunã! God Bless~


康师傅"豚骨拉面"+Footy


See my Minnie Mouse? Hanging at my bag~



Walking back home with umbrella..

Rain rain go away..

Come again another day..

Our books and papers on table..

Ray's hungry face.. hehe=P

Alysia cooking porridge.. Pro!

Porridge with mushroom

and Lap Cheong~


Rubylike~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Out at night must becareful.Don't forget to Pray before you go out everytime.If you want daddy come with mom then you should pray more.May the Lord fulfill all your petitions. So daddy can take time to go.Ba yi qie jiao tuo to god loh.....GBU!

John said...

sis,

thank u for your support for my blog. ur the only 1 my supporter in my blog. thank u very muchi! hehe! anywhere do study smart dont study hard. hahah! May our god give u more n more wisdom. remember when u exam must more relax. dont give yourself too much stress. k! kambate! u can do it cause ur my sis. amen? hahah

Anonymous said...

haha ...
look like tat nite really gt stdy o ...
hao chiok o ..
haha ... oo .. if u wn ur daddy cum wif ur mummy .. pray more .. or u cn ask me help u pray as well ..hehe

Anonymous said...

Dear Dear!!! Sorry!!! Although i had ever said that i will fill up or the comments for ur blog and always happen to be very late only leave u comment... Juz keep up the work in ur exam and yet always be careful whenever u go out or back home late night. Juz pray to God that before u go and out and protect u from anything threats and thanks to God when u back home. God Bless U always!!! Loved Dar Dar!!!!