Friday, May 9, 2008

刚刚开始的旅程!

Fuhh.. Start blogging le.. Yea Roger! I got my new blog.. keke.. First blog of mine! Quite excited till don't know what to write.. ^.^ Doing nothing in my housemate's room now.. Sien sien.. actually need to do revision for Accounting test on Monday de but don't feel to do it now.. Cuz I'd do some revision last night.. I just wonder why the tests and exams keep on coming and no stop! hmmp.. and after my Accounting test and BIS presentation on Monday.. Will have my Economics final test on week 12 and now already week 9.. Kinda afraid of the coming final test on week 13.. "Gia Gia"..! Today morning after ate the lovely breakfast.. Egg and Footy (kind of sausage) made by Leong(housemate) then go to Northbridge (china town in Perth).. Go and buy some stuff.. Intend to buy some Korean Noodle cuz don't want to eat Indo Mee le.. Don't know who said eat more Indo Mee will become stupid one.. keke! I bought nearly 10+ packs of Instant Noodle eh.. Korean Noodle (高丽面) and HK Instant Noodle (出前一丁) and also product of China (康师傅).. Happy! Ahh.... Nah... think of nothing to write le.. Will blog-in again once think of anything else.. See ya..! tata and God Bless~


Leong's Lovely Breakfast for me, Thanks!

Dozen of Instant Noodles ^.^
Rubylike~


4 comments:

Rog said...

加油!!!不是叫你加身上的油~哈哈哈哈

Anonymous said...

haha .. + oil .. but i bet ur blog entries wil nt more thn 10 de la .. hehe .. good luck in ur cumin test ah :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Dear!!!! I not really good in writing those compliment but at least can leave down some comment here. Hehehe!!! Juz wanna say that no matter what, when, where, or any circumstances that I will always give my full blast support on u. Keep it up DEAR DEAR!!! Good luck for ur coming exam and I always will 想念你及常常支持你的!!!Loved Dar Dar

Anonymous said...

haaa...yaya~i support roger.dun eat too much ar...later u come back the size ++ til triple xl den not good la...haa.....& some more eat too much mee cup oso not good.so take care urself...i'll mis u...