Sunday, May 11, 2008

明天 - 会计小考 + 商务资料系统发表会 !

Listening to 林宇中's.. Fuhhh....! Just finish my revision.. ^.^ Hope the test tomorrow is easy for me.. Nothing much for today eh.. Cuz didn't go anywhere.. Only go see the rent house and go home liao.. After go home then take my lunch.. 出前一丁!! with beef balls bought from Northbridge.. and egg (my loves) hehe.. Then when makan makan Katak come back from church.. And don't know why he angry.. Marah Filter why finish the 梅菜鲮鱼 didn't leave some for him wor.. but actually we didn't expect to leave some for him de loh.. haha =) After our lunch.. Me, Leong and Filter watch movie (Step Up) inside Leong's room.. Bah.. We thought is the new one.. Got the song Low Low Low Low Low Low Low Low.. But who know.. salah pula... Not that movie is another one.. Is dancing also de lah.. Quite boring lah.. Not till the end I already fell asleep oh.. Maybe too tired also gua.. After movie.. Go bath then call Mommy.. Ah Ma.. PoPo.. Nyong Nyong and Irene.. Cuz all of them is mother!! So just give a call and greet them Happy Mothers' Day!! I wonder why they greet me Happy Mothers' Day also but Leong said cuz they didn't what to respond so just greet me Happy Mothers' Day also.. keke.. I think they are happy to receive my call.. And thought I was back in Kay Kay.. How I wish I was in Kay Kay too!! T.T Very fast lah.. now already May then still got 4 more months.. Wait me guys!! Will come back so soon.. hehe.. Don't too miss me ah.. Tonight need to sleep a bit early eh.. Cuz tomorrow is morning class.. Got Accounting test and BIS presentation.. Pray for me oh...! Scared!! To be continue tomorrow......... Go watch a series first.. -.-" said go test de?? but still need relax lah.. cannot just study study study.. Study hard and Play hard.. That's what I learn in IS (Institute Sinaran) from Mdm. Lim.. Aiyah.. Talk about IS.. miss my sisters again.. Julie and Han Yen.. And of course Baby Koh.. hehe.. Cannot forget de.. Okay.. Stop here le... Share with you all tomorrow again.. See ya! さようなら (sayōnara) and God Bless~



出前一丁+ Beef Balls + Egg = Full
Rubylike~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha ... tat katak gt prob 1 ba ... suddenly MARAH tat fliter bcox filter finished the 梅菜鲮鱼.. so funny la u ..
good luck in ur 会计小考 + 商务资料系统发表会 ah ... haha

Anonymous said...

so kasihan ar.mother's day just eat maggie,meet ball & egg.haaa....last nite popo go my hse eat dinner.jia jian oso there...haaa...but u not there.so kasihan...dun sad ar.heee....hey,where got study hard & play hard2 d lea...ur teacher not good ar teach u likedis.hee...i'll mis u & wait u back kk oso.... =)