Friday, May 30, 2008

记忆力!

I know that I'm good in memorizing.. And I think every person who know me will know that I'm good in memorize thing but it doesn't work when comes to word!.. I don't know why I just can't memorize word huh? I can remember every number but not words.. And it's a bit disappointed cuz I count my marks wrongly.. It shouldn't be only 2.5% in 50 marks and I thought it was in 100%.. So I count my marks in 100%.. Arrgghh.. Count wrongly but still okay.. I just worried about my Legal Framework.. I don't want to memorize other subjects.. I just read through.. But I know I'm gonna memorize Legal Framework.. Cuz I need the marks.. It's too low for me.. Low low low low low low low low.. keke ^.^ But I still remember what dad's say.. He say we no need to get number 1.. But we can just get number 2.. As number 1 will get disappointed if doesn't get number 1 again.. But there's still improvement for number 2.. hehe.. to get number 1..! No No.. Still number 2.. Ahh.. I need some wisdom.. Oh God! and some more space for my brain.. I'll squeeze in everything.. Especially Legal Framework.. Not enough memory la.. Mom.. buy me an external Hard Disk.. Lol... =P Gonna make it short tonight.. and here's my result.. Shown but not to disappoint.. This is not the final mark.. Final mark is in my hand.. and God's hand too..! I believe God will make it more prettier for my marks.. Cheers! See ya.. Salut and God Bless~
Current Percentage:
Accounting - 72%
BIS - 78%
Economics - 79%
Legal Framework - 58%
Rubylike~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha .. mean internal mark so good la ... write at hre bai fon la ha ..
GOOD LUCK IN OUR EXAM :)

John said...

sis,

u good in memory no. not word ah? so pro ah! then next time ppl owe u money sure not forget la cause is no. mah! hahah! just jk la! relax! relax is the good solution for study right? so come on relax.... dont give stress later hair white also come out.... May god give u more n more wisdom.

Anonymous said...

Dear Dear!!! I know u very good numbers since the very first date we met... hehe!!! u even can memorize all my friends numbers leh!!! Lit lo!!! GENG!!! not like me... nearly failed all my algebra. Dear Dear!!! I know u can do it well with everything d, cuz i always proud of u and i so bless have a wonderful dear dear like u. So must always pray a lots. God Bless u!!! love u always!!! Loved Dar Dar!!!