Saturday, May 24, 2008

差一点忘了!

Nearly miss out today's blog.. keke.. But what one of my housemate said actually blog is not telling other people about your everyday life.. I know.. But I just want to tell my family about my everyday as I'm not everyday calling them.. Yea Yea.. That's my answer to him.. But nevermind.. Like what's the title.. I nearly forgot to blog tonight.. I still got another 20 minutes.. Go Go Go!.. Intend to sleep early cuz tomorrow need to wake up earlier to catch up the bus to school de.. Suddenly like forgot something important!.. Yea.. Blog.. Just finish study Legal Framework just now.. Kind of Law thing and is a compulsory subject in CIC (Curtin International College) which where I am studying now.. ^.^ Everyone is preparing for the coming Final Examo week 13.. Now is week 11 and week 12 is coming.. Tension mode.. And I finally move back to my room..If not cuz of exam and to study.. I think I will still stay in Leong's room ha? keke.. Somemore Mom and Ronnie is coming to Perth after my exam.. Yeah Yeah!! Miss Ronnie oh.. Fat Cute Ronnie.. Always is the noisiest.. wahahahahahaha... and kan.. thanks Katak for the wireless password.. Lol.. kind of contribution.. If not how can I blog here.. 12 minutes left.. Today didn't go anywhere just finish test at school then buy some stuffs again in Carousel.. Then back home.. Study again.. Bit by bit le.. Not too overwhelm myself.. Dar said de.. Nothing much le.. Going to sleep soon.. Good night and See ya! Маргааш уулзая (Margaash uulzii).. God Bless~

Mexican Pasta Salad bought from Woolworth!
AUD 5 for 2 small deli fresh salad~SOUR!
Dinner~ Creamy Potato Salad.. SOUR!
My ROOM~~ YEAH!! same as in Kay Kay's..
One Min Left..!
Rubylike~

8 comments:

Rog said...

What is that food? So disgusting.hahahaha my blog had updated~

Anonymous said...

Jie jie i'm not fat now.i have much to write to u, But i hope to see u soon.And we will talk together face to face.o.kay!Peace to u.'Hallelujah!

Anonymous said...

zhu shuo:ni yao cang zai wo li mian,wo ye cang zai ni li mian. A wise child make a glad father,but a foolish child is a mother's grief.So, ni zuo de mei cuo.let us know how you're doing everyday.may god bless u.ya..

Anonymous said...

Jie,jie,hai you 10 days.I'll see u soon.I'm very,very,very happy.Dau su leh!

Anonymous said...

Jie,cai wo shi shui!

Anonymous said...

Jie jie ,dun worry,we all here support u! and we will pray for u.Bu yau wei ming tian er gu li.xun qiu ye su,ba yi qie zhong tan jiau tuo gei zu.The lord be with your spirit.Grace be with you.Amen~

Anonymous said...

Dear Dear!!! Although I not by ur side but I will always pray to God and Lord Jesus to be by ur side and give u courage and wisdom and even great knowledge to be inside u. As I here only can do is always pray for u and wait till the day u come back. Always miss u and love u. loved Dar Dar!!!

Anonymous said...

haha ... ur ronnie so funny la ...
cn c her soon ....
and and and
actualy i wn tel u ...
ur paste n tat creamy potato is
so so so so
disgusting la ...
hahah
tag k wo liang 4 :)