Sunday, May 25, 2008

触摸!

Now feel like.. want study but don't know what to study oh.. So bored..! Actually wait some tips from lecturer de.. Don't know whether in college got this kind of thing or not.. But Legal Framework only need to study two topics.. Will put more effort on it de.. Gambateh! Cuz I got a bit lower mark in Legal Framework.. Hope can get better marks in final exam.. Yeah!! Today morning went to church and run to catch the bus but who know the bus is timed stop (means will wait de).. Fuuhhh.. ^.^ Then arrive school at 9a.m.. nothing to do.. capture some pictures again.. Wait till the church start.. Today's priest (pastor?) only 21 years old or what.. Forgot already.. Called Ps. Alejandro Arias Naranjo.. Come from Costa Rica de.. His preach really touched and he even pray for the whole church one by one around 1000 plus people..! Great huh? He said.. Passion make us different and also said Study with Passion..! yea.. that's what I need now.. study with passion! Love study.. (noob?) keke^.^ Become bookworm later.. wahahaha.. He also said we should forget, forgive and go-on..! I did it!! yeah!! and when he pray for everyone I even cry eh.. Just on my seat.. I think I've been touched by Holy Spirit.. Can't express the feeling.. But the tears really cannot tahan one.. Thanks God always listen to my prayer.. and this ask me to pray more..! Pray hard.. to my studies also.. Movie of the month in church.. INDIANA JONES and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.. Ps. Patrick Chen said that our church is a movie church.. Cuz even in church also play the movie trailer.. Church even book the whole cinema around 400 seats.. AUD 10 include combo disc eh.. but the time not suite us.. So didn't watch.. like quite nice also.. Maybe download and watch after exam? keke.. Pirated movie.. Really want to study but don't know what to study.. Argghh..! What's wrong?? And I don't know if I'll have enough time to post blog as I might need to study really hard for this two weeks.. Pray for me ya.. and if you're waiting for my blog.. Sorry to let u wait.. Will continue once I free or will make out sometime to blog.. See ya..!नमस्ते (Namaste), अल्विदा (Alvidā) .. God Bless~ and I'm blessed! Thanks God, Almighty God,Awesome God..!
Me with the uni as background.. keke^.^
Ang Mo love to sit on the grass.. like in Jungle de..
This is Ps.Alejandro Arias Naranjo.. Preaching
Ps. Alejandro pray for people in church!!
Praise and Worship.. Won't you break free?
Chinese Cuisine + Western Food
Dumpling + Mushroom Soup = Weird!.. ^.^
Rubylike~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dumpling so weird~ Disgusting.hahahaha.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jesus for chu mo Ruby,And Thank god always listening to Ruby prayer. yeh~~~~pray more~~~~pray hard~~~~~~
God know what ur mom want u do de loh!! Thanks god,I can only say that "YOU ARE AN AMAZING GOD", and it's an incredible honor to serve
you in this way!!!God bless u.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jesus for chu mo Ruby ...
haha ... y at hum din heard u say de .... how the feel o ..?
and i duno u la .. ppl pray pray .. u oso gt time tag photo 1 ...
haha ...+ oil in the cuming exam
GOD BLESS US :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Dear!!! I really proud of u oh!!! Cuz u actually know how to make dumpling soup although it look kinda bit weird but I still look forward can try ur food gourmet oh!!! Keep it up and always full blast support u oh dear dear!!! Loved Dar Dar!!!